WTS: Glock 42, has Glock Factory Night Sights, never fired, $400 Firm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve Chance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    New, never fired, Glock 42 (Manufacturer Model # UI4250701) this model comes from the manufacturer with Glock Factory Night Sights. Includes all the standard Glock accessories, the Glock case, manual, two 6 round magazines, Glock nylon brush, and the gun lock.

$400 Firm price, cash only, no trades, meet face to face in public, safe location. You must have a Louisiana driver’s license and be at least 18 years old.

Optional Add On: For an extra $20 I will include 125 rounds of fresh .380 ammo (25 rounds of Hornady 90 grain XTP, and 100 rounds of Remington 95 grain FMJ)

I will need to fill out a standard Bill Of Sale for this transaction. On the Bill Of Sale I will list the date of sale, the serial number and make/model of the gun, the sale price, my driver’s license information, your driver’s license information, and we will both sign the bill of sale.

Private Message me on this site, or Call or text me at 225-200-7912. If you don’t get an answer, leave a message and I’ll call you back.

74aaH0I.jpg

NgZzUkD.jpg

aHFtI5I.jpg

RxX75mS.jpg

cxIO5Dn.jpg

WhoGhUp.jpg

Mvij8jx.jpg

xxDSFPP.jpg

Jae1nRC.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom