Glock Blue Label didn't work as expected

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I went to our local Glock shop here to place an order for a Glock 19 in FDE under the blue label program. I was immediately told that I couldn't purchase OD Green or FDE. I decided to wait and shop, because I'd really like the FDE. I feel that the blue label program is a good enough deal to just buy it then duracoat it, but I pulled glock's website up on my tablet and showed him what is at the very top of the page:

GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK pistol of their choice.

Is this up to dealer discretion or was he just mistaken?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I went to our local Glock shop here to place an order for a Glock 19 in FDE under the blue label program. I was immediately told that I couldn't purchase OD Green or FDE. I decided to wait and shop, because I'd really like the FDE. I feel that the blue label program is a good enough deal to just buy it then duracoat it, but I pulled glock's website up on my tablet and showed him what is at the very top of the page:

GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK pistol of their choice.

Is this up to dealer discretion or was he just mistaken?

I'm just happy to be able to get a Glock at a discounted price. Don't be the guy who complains and ruins it for everyone.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I was just debating the wording on their website, because I didn't know. It says "any GLOCK".

At blue label pricing I can pick it up and duracoat it FDE and still come in cheaper, so I'm not complaining. Was more of a gee whiz question. thanks fellas

Top Bottom