glock gen 4 26/27...cool pic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clay7160

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    Abbeville, LA
    G26-4.jpg
    [/IMG]

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266071

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Folks you can have that weapon described above NOW!

Try It "You'll like DAT U"

This poor 145 has been photo whored on every forum known to man...

Really need to check one out, maybe at the fun show tomorrow, if I can ever get away from the "south will rise" fat guy...

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    changeable backstraps, mag release, and grip... anything about this worth upgrading from my Gen3? I like the grip and swapped the mag release already. I was hoping they would make a rail for a light or something.

And sorry, not buying a taurus. Don't want one, and they aren't approved by my agency anyway.

C'mon Glock, give us a single stack slim 9mm, ultimate CCW. I'd order it today.

Last edited:

clay7160

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    Abbeville, LA
    I just picked up a gen 4 17, after just purchasing a m&p pro, the difference to me is the grip.....the m&p moved around a lot in my hands, now my left wrist is not the strongest due to it being broken previously and onslaught of carpal tunnel from computer work for 12 hours a day...but that was my only dislike of my 1st gen glock 27, it slid around in my hands...the new gen 4 does not, the rtf is even better imo, but i wanted to try the gen 4....

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I just picked up a gen 4 17, after just purchasing a m&p pro, the difference to me is the grip.....the m&p moved around a lot in my hands, now my left wrist is not the strongest due to it being broken previously and onslaught of carpal tunnel from computer work for 12 hours a day...but that was my only dislike of my 1st gen glock 27, it slid around in my hands...the new gen 4 does not, the rtf is even better imo, but i wanted to try the gen 4....

This.

Top Bottom