Glock grip work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigrobrn

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What kinda texture are you going for? Removing finger grooves and a double under cut is easy enough

DrAMJKT.jpg

my personal gun.

WOW! Nice firearm!

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Well, your work is really nice! I dabble with stippling, but have been scared to try recessed borders. Any tips?

I appreciate that!

The best tip I can give you about borders is...

Don't :rofl:

They are a huge pain in the ass. There are tons of different ways to do them, and they take more patience than the stippling itself. It adds no value to performance, and if you screw it up, you will regret it. For my borders I start with a pencil line, then trace out where I want the border to be. If you want it to look clean, you have to make the border pass AFTER stippling. It may not be the best method, but that's the only way I've found it to not have the stippling bubble over into the border. I use multiple different grits of jewelers diamond burrs in a rotary tool.

38568451836_555f1a5119_b.jpg

26848665969_74f454e37d_b.jpg

24752174488_8e99078fc2_b.jpg

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Technically it's not a "new gun".

First time here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I love the irony of an arrogant person pretending they know the ends and outs of everyone’s situation.

Poly80 It is just a frame. A Gen 3 specific frame. I have a gen 4. So common knowledge in the Glock community is Gen 3 and Gen 4 frames/slides aren’t cross compatible.

That means it needs a Gen 3 LPK, Gen 3 slide, but yayyyy I can use my UPK and barrel. Oh wait new recoil assembly...

It’s not a new firearm. For the cost of buying into the hype, it might as well be.

Thanks for your advice.

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m not trying to say that you’ve been a member for a while. I don’t see the relevance.

I didn’t say because I asked for help to fix what I own. Not fix by buying a new thing. Sorry just not an easy solution.

Top Bottom