glock model 19 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nugent610

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    jena la
    i am having a problem with my wifes glock model 19 i own 4 glock pistols and other than my 1911 favorite handgun hands down never any trouble out of any of them but i bought my wife a model 19 for her birthday she loves it but since the day i bought it about every 5 rounds it will jam i am a hobby gunsmith and have checked everything i can think of can any body help a old redneck out my wife has been packing my model 19 because i dont trust hers untill i figure something out but she wants her gun help me please thanks in advance

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    i am having a problem with my wifes glock model 19 i own 4 glock pistols and other than my 1911 favorite handgun hands down never any trouble out of any of them but i bought my wife a model 19 for her birthday she loves it but since the day i bought it about every 5 rounds it will jam i am a hobby gunsmith and have checked everything i can think of can any body help a old redneck out my wife has been packing my model 19 because i dont trust hers untill i figure something out but she wants her gun help me please thanks in advance

Gen 3 or Gen 4? If Gen 4 does it have the updated RSA and ejector? Are you using quality ammunition? Is she using a good grip when shooting? Is the pistol clean and lubed? Does it do the same thing with you shooting. You are saying jam, are you referring to a double feed? We need more details. If it is cleaned and lubed and has the updated parts using quality ammunition and proper technique it should run properly.

nugent610

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    jena la
    gen 3 bought it new stove pipe every time shooting good ammo. i have tried a diff mag but not a diff recoil spring yes it does it when i shoot it at first i thought operator error with her then itried and same thing yea i looked real dumb. i keep it very clean and oiled thanks again for the help

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    If you are using a proper grip and quality ammunition and the gun is clean and lubricated it sounds as if you need the new style ejector number 30274.
    Contact a Glock Armorer in your area to inspect your pistol so he can get you a new ejector from Glock. He will need your serial # to order the part.

nugent610

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    jena la
    thank you ill give it a try only thing that can happen is it dont work thanks when i get in from work in a couple of weeks ill update you thanks again

Kcolg1985

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Glocks need verry little oil. Not sure how much you are putting into the gun but I have seen them jam due to too much oil. Just a thought. Hope you get it worked out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MrPantz
    Top Bottom