Glock Pheromones sync Firearm cycles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Pretty Impressive shooting by this guy I bet he wouldn't have missed if he was using a 1911.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFd3kF6LHz4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=7A3EDDBBE4AC37D1&index=9"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFd3kF6LHz4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=7A3EDDBBE4AC37D1&index=9[/ame]

Let the fun begin you Jerks.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    If I did have sand in my Vagina it would cycle better than your glock. Sir Nap

The video is pretty freaking cool though admit it.

How big do you think that target is anyway

You do realize you can edit a post to add something, instead of posting every minute, don't you?

For everyone else, he's already admitted that he likes getting a rise out of people, so let him try. Ignore him and his threads. If no one got agitated and replied, there wouldn't be a point for him to continue this.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I'd guess 16"-18".

He has very poor follow through... I don't think the Glock vs 1911 is the problem, I think his technique is more the issue.

Shooting at a distance is nothing more than trigger control and knowing the necessary sight picture. I hit a 12x16 piece of steel 80% of the time at 80 yards with a J frame, shooting double action, when I was tuned up. Start at 10 yards and back up 5 more at a time until you miss. My first miss was at 75 yards. I got to adjust but missed number 5 at 80.

163228222.jpg

this is a 16" wide, 24" tall target at 25 yards

163228246.jpg

sight alignment and trigger control.

163228256.jpg

If my wife can hit with a Glock, anyone can.

91795873.jpg

It just takes a little practice. A weeks worth of supplies for HG2 at Thunder Ranch.

53125295.jpg

Clint spinning the lateral movers like Dr. Dre used to spin records.

54178241.jpg

Looked up follow through because I know nothing about it and this is what I got http://www.ehow.com/video_2358148_using-followthrough-technique-shooting-handguns.html

Is this guy worth listening to or do you have a book or something to point me in the right direction?

S'ok y'all he goes to Tulane. . . he's upset he pays more than he's gotta for college.

Got to get a good education not a Louisiana resident (therefore no LSU) and not upset about attending Tulane we had some of the best matches (Residency Programs) in the country. Actually with what I want to do the best matches in the country.

You do realize you can edit a post to add something, instead of posting every minute, don't you?

For everyone else, he's already admitted that he likes getting a rise out of people, so let him try. Ignore him and his threads. If no one got agitated and replied, there wouldn't be a point for him to continue this.

This is purely for fun so don't get your knickers in a wad.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Surgical-Speed-Shooting-High-Speed-Marksmanship/dp/1581601433/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252846327&sr=8-1]Surgical Speed Shooting[/ame]

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Mike, are you willing to compete with Sir Issac and his 1911 with a lowly Glock?

Seriously I couldn't do that you guys have to much to loose. I always have my good looks to fall back on and a career in male modeling. If you guys blow it your going to have join another forum like recoveringglockaddicts.com or glockperfectionhoax.com

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom