Glock Pictures Thread!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This is my modded Glock gen 5
    tErYN.jpg

You know. I thought about that chopped m&p when I made this thread, but I couldn't come up with a good title for both. If I make it polymer, there will be that aweful judge CC piece, sigmas, XDs, etc. and frankly nobody wants to see that.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    lol leave it Glock.

I just wanted to make a Glock vs M&P april fools post ;) I'm honestly exactly on the knife's edge of which I'd rather have, at like 50.000/50.000 either way. I go with M&P simply because I already have them, and the mags. Nothing besides inertia drives my preference. I just think it's funny when M&P fans talk about it as "The next thing Glock will make" (especially since the Gen 4 came out)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    lol leave it Glock.

I just wanted to make a Glock vs M&P april fools post ;) I'm honestly exactly on the knife's edge of which I'd rather have, at like 50.000/50.000 either way. I go with M&P simply because I already have them, and the mags. Nothing besides inertia drives my preference. I just think it's funny when M&P fans talk about it as "The next thing Glock will make" (especially since the Gen 4 came out)

I've yet to actually shoot an m&p so I can't hate. Let me know if you want to be one of the cool kids I'll make it Glocks gen 1-5 Pictures Thread :D

Top Bottom