Glock Trigger upgrades

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hokie74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    I'm looking for recommendations for upgrades to a G19 Gen 5 trigger on a carry piece. the box came in has 5.5LB on the tag, which seems about where the trigger is now. TIA

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    Oh you did it now... fixing to be overwhelmed with "you should never modify a carry gun responses" I say pick what you want and run with it. Im hearing decent reviews from the glock performance triggers along with any number of other aftermarket triggers. Only one of my glocks has an after market trigger and thats because it came in one i purchased used. Its a zev and its nice but i dont think your ever going to get something fantastic or equivelant to say even a half way decent 1911 trigger. But i dont have a ton of range time with a ton of different brands. So far ive been happy enough with glock 3.5lb connectors and a good mothers polish of the internals and proper lubing.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Oh you did it now... fixing to be overwhelmed with "you should never modify a carry gun responses".

I started to mention this same thing but elaborate... this forum is horrible for that. Everyone on this forum knows everything. Especially a number of daily users who take it to the next level.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    @southerncanuck is running one helluva deal on those right now.
    Thanks for the tag, @T-boy!

If you want a quick and easy drop-in that's guaranteed to work and sticks with OEM parts, the Glock Performance Trigger is a fine upgrade and in my unsolicited opinion is an awkwardly low price for what you get. The difference is impressive. If you want to swing by my shop in Mandeville we can pop one into your 19 so you can see what it feels like.

@allen1911 has it dialed in on the other recommendations. The Rangerproof Vex F3 is a nice shoe as well.

Top Bottom