**GONE**Free Texas Instruments Calculators - GONE!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WiLieR

I R Nooble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Madison, MS
    Have a TI-83Plus and TI-85 looking for good homes.
    All I ask is $5.25 to cover shipping per calculator if they go to different homes.
    If one person wants both, it's $5.25 for both since they will both fit in the USPS Small Flat Rate shipping box.

waffle787_at_gmail_dot_com

WiLieR

I R Nooble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Madison, MS
    Bonus!
    Just found a TI-82 in another desk drawer that will be included as well.
    If someone wants all three, they will still fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate, so $5.25 for the 82, 83Plus and 85.

In case you are wondering, I have been cleaning out my office and moving stuff out of it so we can paint it and turn it into the nursery for our little boy that is due in Jan.
    Today has been "give it away" day for me. I have given away two full size computer desks, three old computers and tons of blank cds and dvds.
    The calcs were found in this last desk I just finished cleaning out.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Damn, that's generous.

+1

The least we could do is let these go to folks who actually need them, and not folks like me who just want it to shoot it with high velocity projectiles. :D

Edit: WiLieR you do realize you could easily get over $100-150 for those, right?

Last edited:

WiLieR

I R Nooble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Madison, MS
    Yeah, I know I could have gotten $100-$150 for them, but I would rather see them go to some kids that need them and will use them on their ACT/SAT and in their classes. School is expensive as heck as is, and when you add $100 calculators here and there, it adds even more expense to an already expensive situation.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Yeah, I know I could have gotten $100-$150 for them, but I would rather see them go to some kids that need them and will use them on their ACT/SAT and in their classes. School is expensive as heck as is, and when you add $100 calculators here and there, it adds even more expense to an already expensive situation.

:cool: x 382910328910312

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette

Your a good man in my book. I'm in college right now and it is pretty expensive. If i didnt have a calcualtor I would have definatly taken them.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie

I hope they did just that. Good on you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom