Gone.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    For Springfield XD45 Service Model OR Springfield XD9 Service Model... That is the 4" model with the full size frame. Anyone wanna trade? If it is one of the newer ones, the straight black is ok... I would prefer Bi-Tone but it isn't a requirement. If offering a holster with the trade, I will include a CompTac MTAC with the standard belt clips and a CompTac Mag Holder (Right Side Carry) also some ammo would go with it.

I would also include the factory case, with the XD accessories (never used)... and the spare magazine.

Would possibly trade for other pistols... let me know what you have. Trying to get rid of the .40 as I don't enjoy the snappy recoil. I would rather a heavy recoiling pistol without the "snap" to it.

The gun has been flawless. Looks great... no rust ever. Has been carried for about 6 months in a MTAC. Cleaned bi-weekly and lubed with Wilson Ultima Lube.

Will sell for one billion... I mean...one trillion dollars... you know, since they require a price. :D

Here is a pic of the XD40...

Pic018.jpg

Throw up some offers.

Last edited:

strick_1969

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    mississippi gulf coast
    let me check my funds! i may be able to swing the billion ;) that is if my wife didnt go to wallmart yet today:rofl:
    trillion? thats just ridiculous lol
    good luck on your trade though!
    ask for a bentley!hehe

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    FWIW, I tried the same thing with no luck. I eventually had to sell my XD-40 outright and buy my XD-45. Plenty of people looking to buy a .40, but no one is silly enough to trade a .45 for one. :o

[/ad stomp]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom