Gonzales Gun Show November 19-20th

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Hey Guys!!

BayouShooter.com will be at the Gonzales Gun Show the weekend of November 19-20th. Hope to see you all there!

I will have ton of t-shirts and hats, patches and stickers.....

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I'll be hunting. I have never figured out why they always have a gun show on opening day of deer season. You would think tehre would be more sales if they had it the weekend before musket season or at least the weekend before deer season. I know everybody doesn't deer hunt but ya know........

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I'll be hunting. I have never figured out why they always have a gun show on opening day of deer season. You would think tehre would be more sales if they had it the weekend before musket season or at least the weekend before deer season. I know everybody doesn't deer hunt but ya know........

I didn't realize it was the first day of deer season. At least I know my dad won't miss me on his birthday b/c he will be busy hunting!

fr3nchy524

resident asian shooter!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    new orleans
    well.... hope to find deals on bulk 9mm and .45 acp ammo. and maybe stock up on more .308 and .223 if funds allows! maybe a few accessories for the AR15.

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    The powwow fell through for me so I'm going to the match. I'll be there at the range as soon as I get off work saturday for set up. Then I'll roam the gun show for a while. Then after the match Sunday I may go back for more gun show depending on how I feel.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Only sense concerned about is CENTS$$$$$$$$$

THIS............................IMHO they are only concerned with CENTS not the below:}

common.png
    [/IMG]

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Guys!!

BayouShooter.com will be at the Gonzales Gun Show the weekend of November 19-20th. Hope to see you all there!

I will have ton of t-shirts and hats, patches and stickers.....

I'll be there with my bullet casing jewelry, Melisa! I asked if we can be next to each other as I am looking forward to meeting you! (My friend Carrie says you are great! :) )

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I just got home from there. Got off work at 8:15am and then met my sister and her daughter for breakfast at the Gonzales Shoneys. Showed up at the Gun Show ~10am planning on looking around for an hour or so. Was just going to drop off some LOCAL pamphlets and walk around a bit to see what was there. Didn't leave until after 3pm. Had a great time. Saw so many people and made a few new friends.

Top Bottom