Gonzales Gun Show November 19-20th

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • number1roadie19

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    Hey Mel, its was nice meeting you and Jeremy today and finally picking up my sweatshirt :mamoru: . It was also really cool to see Emily's bullet casing jewlery. Emily if you read this keep it up those things are awesome!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    When you going Dave?

I'm leaving the house at 1:30. I have to wait for Justin and Adam. I don't know if Jon is coming but you are more than welcome to hitch a ride with me. We are probably going to Cabela's and grab some food while we are out there.

DStewart

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'm leaving the house at 1:30. I have to wait for Justin and Adam. I don't know if Jon is coming but you are more than welcome to hitch a ride with me. We are probably going to Cabela's and grab some food while we are out there.

Y'all going through Slidell I may just do that.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    Pleasant surprise as I haven't been in like a year and half..........actually saw some decent/excellent pricing on a few things like Gen 4 Glocks and SCAR 17's. Picked up to 2 SAW cans and 2 5.56 cans for $20 total.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The cheapest I saw for any glock was just above $525. One booth had a Gen 4 Glock 17 for $675. I wouldn't say there were any deals at all.

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Mel, its was nice meeting you and Jeremy today and finally picking up my sweatshirt :mamoru: . It was also really cool to see Emily's bullet casing jewlery. Emily if you read this keep it up those things are awesome!

Thank you!!

And wow, I couldn't have asked for more fun neighbors in Jeremy and Melisa! We had fun in our little corner of the world this weekend!

jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    It's was nice meeting y'all this weekend, I think I should've picked up a window sticker while i had the urge and opportunity. I didn't even look at Emily's booth, I'll have to check it out next time

Last edited:
    Top Bottom