Gonzales gun show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I have to drop off a stack of LOCAL pamphlets but I'm working the RocketChix triathalon that morning so I won't get to the Gunshow unti around noon. I'll get there but not as early as I usually do.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I went this afternoon on the way back from Palo Alto. This was my first time going to one, I thought gun shows were supposed to have deals, not price gouging. The prices for the guns were rediculous. I did get a fair deal on some mags, but that was about it.

I tracked down 3 MR556's. Both dealers wanted $2750+tax, GB has several listed for $2300 BIN and no tax. But they wouldn't deal. "Larry" straight up lied to me about one gun's price. He had a USC and wanted $1375+tax, they're selling for $1200 all day long without having to pay tax.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Thought I got a great deal on a knife, got it home and turns out it was a China copy so back I went. Seller seemed genuinely shocked when I showed him the proof and pulled the others from his display, seems like he got gouged on them too. I'd buy from him again.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I got some 7.5 Frenchy ammo and 7.62x39 but that was it. Talked to some doofus at a table that told me some Marlin Lever action rifles made back in 70's had cast receivers and that a Marlin Rep told him so. Forkin dumass.
    I like Larry but he'll tell you the NICS checks cost him $10 each so he charges that too to run a check but that it comes off the price of the gun if it goes through.:rolleyes:

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Did anyone happen to notice if the guy with the wood handle fire starters was there? He wasn't at kenner last week and I was wanting to pick a couple up as gifts

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Thought I got a great deal on a knife, got it home and turns out it was a China copy so back I went. Seller seemed genuinely shocked when I showed him the proof and pulled the others from his display, seems like he got gouged on them too. I'd buy from him again.

Bayou Blades?

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Now I can say the HK pistols weren't too bad, I think I was just upset because the P2000sk's I found were all V3's lol

Never did find an ice-pack, and the bruising is suprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom