Good food

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    My wife hates pork. That sucks for me, because I like me some pig. Today I figured it was do or die, so I gave it some thought. I got some boneless thin-sliced center-cut chops, and I sprinkled them with a tiny bit of red pepper. Meanwhile I sliced up three apples into 3mm slices and threw them into a covered pot with 1/4 cup of water, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and a tablespoon of cinnamon. This I stewed covered on low, stirring frequently for about 45 minutes until it was soft and brown.

I laid the chops in a ceramic pot on a bed of the stewed apples, then laid the remainder of the apples on the pork chops. These I cooked covered at 450 for 20 minutes. I served it over couscous. The stewed apple got into the pork, and tasted really good with the couscous. My wife went crazy over it, and pork is again on the menu.

This is and easy recipe, and aside from stewing the apples it takes very little effort. Your woman (or man) will love it and will think you're a master chef. Mine did.

Top Bottom