Good News Everyone! NY Police Attacker was Just Angry!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This does not surprise me at all! Despite the guys Facebook account full of jihadist BS and rants about attacking Americans, he was "Just Angry!" That's fabulous!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hatchet-wielding-man-attacked-cops-angry-guy/story?id=26422033

How low will these phony news slugs go to try to make us believe that these scumbags are not here in our midst and are already murdering people in the name of that perversion over there?

I've said it before, I do not want to see innocent people die or get hurt, but this attack couldn't have happened in a better place to show this country these psychos are here! Yet even despite that, the phony news (who went out of their way to publically try and convict the Ferguson cop and George Zimmerman on the first day), are going to turn a blind eye to this.

I don't care if you are a conservative, moderate, liberal, or independent; for these scum to downplay this in the name of politics is treasonous!

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Yeaaaa , ,,,,and Ebola is under control .
    53fe66e08d40c600f607052af451a8afe935a1b02be5409e4a25ef3573a7f5e4.jpg

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Four things I refuse to believe:
    Daren Wilson is guilty.
    ISIS is not among us.
    Ebola is under control.
    And the sky is falling.

Signed, Chicken Little

Walrus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Slidell
    Well that's a huge relief.. I thought for sure this one was terrorism.

'move along... nothing to see here...'

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    These individual "lone wolf" attacks are what is to be expected in the future.

I want you all to consider this outside theory of mine; what if the leaders of these psycho's (Bagdadi and his chiefs), understand that attacking police and military targets won't elicit the sympathy and outrage here as if they were slashing and hacking innocent civilians? Is this a new tact? It's been over 18 hours since this attack. Where is the outrage?

Do you think this would be downplayed if it was a mother who was walking in Times Square with her kids?

The majority of these psycho's are just dummies; but look at the way they are skillfully using social media and the internet to get through to so many dummies here. I am starting to believe these top psycho's are a lot more smarter than what people believe; and certainly what this clowns' administration is telling us. Hell, he doesn't even know.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I want you all to consider this outside theory of mine; what if the leaders of these psycho's (Bagdadi and his chiefs), understand that attacking police and military targets won't elicit the sympathy and outrage here as if they were slashing and hacking innocent civilians? Is this a new tact? It's been over 18 hours since this attack. Where is the outrage?

Do you think this would be downplayed if it was a mother who was walking in Times Square with her kids?

The majority of these psycho's are just dummies; but look at the way they are skillfully using social media and the internet to get through to so many dummies here. I am starting to believe these top psycho's are a lot more smarter than what people believe; and certainly what this clowns' administration is telling us. Hell, he doesn't even know.

One thing the american society as a whole has always been guilty of is underestimating enemies. In 1999 middle eastern terrorists were considered cave dwelling morons, and after failed attempts on the trade center it was accepted as true.

If you're near a military campus and/or your school of choice offers counterterrorism classes, it's a fantastic education. The ways that clandestine terrorist organizations funnel finances and goods from western civilization to use against us later is just ingenious, and their attacks are so simple that we overlook them as possibilities.

Despite dozens of airline hijackings around the world, no one thought "it could happen here". Americans have always been reactive, not proactive, when it comes to security. If you travel overseas you can't get a vehicle within 100 yards of an airport terminal. It seems obvious- car bombs. Meanwhile you can drive up to the terminal in every airport in the USA, literally parking your vehicle a dozen feet from the lobby, and that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Everyone says "CBRN attacks are near impossibilities" due to financial or technological capabilities, especially regarding delivery methods. No one considers renting a boat and driving up the potomac, or driving an RV to disneyworld a threat. To be frank, ebola scares me very little. ISIS concerns me somewhat. The two together are absolutely terrifying, especially given our border security capabilities.

With regards to your comment about targeting govt/law enforcement- no, I don't think society will immediately be sympathetic due to the present lack of favor and trust with our government as a whole. that being said, once a line is crossed few societies rally against a common foe as quickly and eagerly as the USA. Unfortunately, being reactive, it will take great loss of life to unite us in belief that action is warranted, and to accept the fact that we are already at war whether we like it or not.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So I guess all that stuff he put on social media about 'attacking them at home' and 'using guerrilla tactics', etc. were just the mumblings of a poor, disenfranchised have-not?

Yeah, okay 'Obola' Media. :dogkeke:

Morons! :curse:

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Connected to a terrorist organization or not... Did you catch a glimpse of his facebook page? He may have been a "Lone Wolf"... but he was still a radical Islamist who's intent was to kill those officers and who knows how many others.

He may not have been specifically tied to a terrorist organization... but classifying him as a "Terrorist" is obvious. You can be a terrorist and live in the United States... You can't be AMERICAN, but you can live here (until you die here).

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Connected to a terrorist organization or not... Did you catch a glimpse of his facebook page? He may have been a "Lone Wolf"... but he was still a radical Islamist who's intent was to kill those officers and who knows how many others.

He may not have been specifically tied to a terrorist organization... but classifying him as a "Terrorist" is obvious. You can be a terrorist and live in the United States... You can't be AMERICAN, but you can live here (until you die here).

And why in the hell does it matter if he is connected to a group or not? I am a complete and total A-hole, yet have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with any fraternal order or chartered group of A-holes!

This is a deliberate attempt to play this down 2 weeks before the mid-terms. I cannot stress how absolutely pathetic this is.

I guess if you parse words and only suggest a psycho religious killer had a leaning toward the psycho cause, it's not exactly saying he's a terrorist!

Wait; What?

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    And why in the hell does it matter if he is connected to a group or not? I am a complete and total A-hole, yet have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with any fraternal order or chartered group of A-holes!

This is a deliberate attempt to play this down 2 weeks before the mid-terms. I cannot stress how absolutely pathetic this is.

I guess if you parse words and only suggest a psycho religious killer had a leaning toward the psycho cause, it's not exactly saying he's a terrorist!

Wait; What?

I agree with you 110%... don't get me wrong, I am not trying to justify the news reports... I'm just pointing out how they're skirting around actually calling this guy a "Terrorist" by saying he's not affiliated with any Terrorist Organization.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Timothy Mcveigh was affiliated with which organization again?

Great point! Domestic Terrorism, Lone Wolf or not is still TERRORISM!! They should report it as such.

Yes, that is an exceptional point.

I would like to know what the vibe is among NYPD cops about this? I am assuming that since they have a low tolerance for any attacks against the brethren along with that cynical northern temperament that they all have an opinion about this dirtbag's actions.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Finding out a white guy who killed a black guy had previously visited a Confederate history site would certainly be evidence that the killing was racially motivated, but the findings related to this guy don't mean anything, he was just having a really bad, horrible, terrible day.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Finding out a white guy who killed a black guy had previously visited a Confederate history site would certainly be evidence that the killing was racially motivated, but the findings related to this guy don't mean anything, he was just having a really bad, horrible, terrible day.

I hadn't seen any news yet, but I think they finally officially declared it a terror attack. I though I saw a blurb on a breaking news ticker that alluded to it.

Good point, BTW.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I hadn't seen any news yet, but I think they finally officially declared it a terror attack. I though I saw a blurb on a breaking news ticker that alluded to it. Good point, BTW.

I thought that the NY Police Commissioner - William Bratten - had referred to it as Terror from the get-go. From the first TV press conference he used the 'T' word and hasn't stopped, to my knowledge. I was glad to see that. Obamebola was probably annoyed by it but who cares?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom