Good OWI Lawyer in Lafayette?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's an incorrect assessment because, despite what you may or may not believe, there are a hell of a lot of people who have never made a mistake that could kill someone. I know I haven't. I also haven't made a mistake that would land my ass in jail. Making a mistake and drinking and driving for a second time (and I'm sure it's not even the second time, just the second time the guy was caught) are two vastly different things.

Not true, your unbearably thick dose of self-righteousness makes me want to committ murder. To say you've never made a mistake that could have cost someone their life is asinine at best. Do you know how many people almost kill me everyday just driving to and from work? Any idea how many times I've almost been shot by some yahoo at the range?

The guy asked for legal advice. If you can't give any without your sanctimonious ******** coming along for the ride, then I suggest you either shut the **** up or go berate AA attendees with MADD.

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    Not true, your unbearably thick dose of self-righteousness makes me want to committ murder. To say you've never made a mistake that could have cost someone their life is asinine at best. Do you know how many people almost kill me everyday just driving to and from work? Any idea how many times I've almost been shot by some yahoo at the range?

The guy asked for legal advice. If you can't give any without your sanctimonious ******** coming along for the ride, then I suggest you either shut the **** up or go berate AA attendees with MADD.

QFTMFT

+7,000,000,000,000

b36rjm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    wISHING YOU THE BEST

I hope everything workd out for you. I don't know what you can do since I have never been in this situation. Please don't do it again. A taxi would be much cheaper and less problematic. Just think, you could cuddle up with your girlfriend in the back of the taxi. Good luck. Maybe cat could suggest some taxi cab activities!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Saw a show about DUI a couple years ago, there was a guy and girl at the lake., girl not drinking guy was, girl was going to drive home but she dove and injured herself leaving guess who to drive, He took her asap to ER but was stopped OTW to ER he got the DUI no matter of circumstances, some times **** does happen, I'm not judge on this or any case

hot shot

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville La
    Recap of Events

1. OP consumed Alcohol.
    2. OP drove a vehicle.
    3. OP was caught by a LEO Swirving on the road in a vehicle with Alchohol in his system.
    4. LEO charge OP with OWI.
    5. OP posts on public forum on how to get out of OWI.
    6. Advice given for first time offense.
    7. OP admits to multiple OWI/DWI offenses.

Somehow I am considered the DOUCHE?

If you drink and drive you are a douche, you are endangering peoples lives when you drink in drive. I am all for the goverment/Law leaving us the **** alone, but if they catch your ass drunk while driving that is one time I support them throwing the book at you!

There have been MANY studies proving that talking on the phone while driving is MORE dangerous than DUI. Can you honestly say that you have NEVER talked on the phone while driving??? If you have, you have put others lifes at risk.

Last edited:

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area

Wow, you really disproved my point... oh wait, you didn't. How about you speak for yourself when it comes to being a contributing factor to someone's death, because personally I've never come close to killing someone in a car accident or shooting someone at the range... and I guess we could go on and on without end, but that would be about as pointless as your whole post.

If you can't understand the very simple point I was making, then I suggest you either eat a dick or go berate someone who gives a crap.

There have been MANY studies proving that talking on the phone while driving is MORE dangerous than DUI. Can you honestly say that you have NEVER talked on the phone while driving??? If you have, you have put others lifes at risk.

More dangerous how, exactly? Almost half of all traffic fatalities occur when drinking is involved. Any idea how many traffic fatalities occur every year when cell phone usage is cited as the primary cause? I can't even find numbers on it because the number is so small. People can be distracted while driving with damn near anything... ever see someone eat a burger in their car, putting on makeup, ****ing with the radio... we could go on and on. Doesn't matter because drunk driving is still the #1 cause for traffic fatalities in the US. So have fun with that...

Top Bottom