Gordon Hutchinson

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Had the pleasure to meet Mr. Hutchinson this evening and I tell you guys what he is a super nice fella! I don't know about his classes and knowledge but he sure sounded like he would be a super instructor! Thumbs up for this guy :bigok:......BTW he said his classes are backed up 6 weeks, I think this is a good thing.

JustN

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    I took my initial CCW class with Mr. Hutchinson and my last (1st renewal)... I even recommended one of my friends who renewed through him and was impressed.

pea.shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My wife and I took our initial CCW training with Gordon. Super guy and great instructor. Made my wife fell very comfortable with what she thought was going to be a stressful experience.

BS: I didn't do to good in schul so xcuse my spilling and grammaw.

Pretty much same story, both my husband and I took the CCW class with him, on two separate dates at the baker range. great experience. He also holds women only classes (which I did not attend, but there were a bunch of ladies in the class I attended).

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I took my ccw class with him.

I met him before taking that class and his demeanor and attitude are what convinced me he was the right instructor for me.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    +1 for Gordon. I've had every renewal and original class with him. He's a class act and a credit to firearms enthusiasts.

Dave

Top Bottom