Got Bike?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Nope, don't know EVERYTHING. That is still your exclusive territory. But, there is an up and comer nipping at your heels.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Nope, don't know EVERYTHING. That is still your exclusive territory.

LOL!

I don't preach about **** I don't know about. I also listen better than you think I do. I also reseach a helluva lot more than you can imagine on this topic and topics similar to it.

A wise person realizes that the more they research/learn the more they realize how little they know. A person who has yet to acheive a small piece of wisdom speaks as if he's all knowing without any concept due to LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Didn't mean to slam you but I DID mean to bring it to your attention that you don't understand South Ossetia, the War with Georgia, why Russia responded in the manner they did, what was the significance of it all and what is the US's position in that part of the world.

But you can take it ANY way you wish. Dig into it or not. It matters not to me. Conditions are what they are for the reasons that brought us here. Know it or not. It's up to you. The one thing I think you OWE the Founders of this Nation is to TRY to understand it all.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    True. And an humble person fears not admitting ignorance, for it is curable. Stupidity is permanent because it is willful.

Disclaimer: That is not directed at you or anyone in particular

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    While you're researching the background information on the "New Great Game" don't forget Russia and China's leaders' comments to our aggression towards Persia.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/218815.html

and here

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/213760.html

Some of the comments are insightful reading as well. Some less so. Nothing new there.

Here's an article describing some of the rather powerful financial interests behind all of the "Islamaphobia" in our media: http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/star-of-david-islamophobia.html#entry14407789

Enjoy.

zivadog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I bike to work (10 miles a day) most of the time unless the wx is just too nasty. It's more about getting the exercise and saving on wear and tear on the 14 yr old truck than it is about gas. Don't burn much gas to make much of a monetary difference anyhow. 14 yr old rebuilt 3 times old trek commuter pic below, If the pic postin works for me.......

Attachments

• Trek720.jpg
      Trek720.jpg
      161.9 KB · Views: 0
    Top Bottom