Got my new Sig P320

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I got my new P320 in day before yesterday, but haven't got to shoot it yet. I wish I'd bought it before I bought 2 new Glocks. I'm planning on this being the backup gun to my Accu-Shadow or possibly a replacement if I can get Bruce Gray to do a competition trigger enhancement on it or send me a kit I can do myself. The gun fits my hand like a glove and it points perfectly. I can close my eyes and draw it and when I open my eyes the sights are right there almost in perfect alignment. I have to say this will probably be one of my favorites ( no I won't get rid of my HK P30). I ordered 3 more mags, and plan to get a bladetech holster for it even though it came with one, I complete with Bladetech's and love them. I plan to get the P320 Carry or Sub Compact later, and definitely get one in .45 when they come out. Trigger is great out the box, plan to do a full range report later when I can get to the range and test out the accuracy with factory ammo and handloads. If anyone has one please let me know what you like or don't like about it.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    They are very nice. My wife likes it but opted for the VP9 instead. She said that it was a tough choice. I will stick with my P30 and let her her enjoy the VP9.
    Are you going to compete in Limited with the P320?

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Production

They are very nice. My wife likes it but opted for the VP9 instead. She said that it was a tough choice. I will stick with my P30 and let her her enjoy the VP9.
    Are you going to compete in Limited with the P320?
    No, I plan to use it for Production. Limited would be scored minor and if I went with a .40 it doesn't have the mag capacity to be competitive in Limited. I normally shoot a CZ Shadow in production since 2009, just got the Accushadow a couple of months ago but the P320 has great potential to replace the Shadow if Bruce Gray can get his competition trigger kit out. Its supposed to be available in June.

molonlabe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La
    It's on top of my list, and this is what I'm getting the moment I can. Both in compact and full size. The trigger on this thing is unbelievable, so is the grip. I'm curious though, how much different is a competition trigger? Lighter, shorter? I just can't imagine it being even better than the one out of the box.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I've got a few hundred rounds through my full size 9mm with no problems and very good accuracy. Ergonomics are great but for some reason the trigger pinches the inside of my trigger finger. I may need to adjust my grip but I've never had this issue before.
    Anyway, can't wait until Sig comes out with the 45 Tactical with TB and raised sights. My P227 Tactical may be for sale!

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I've got a few hundred rounds through my full size 9mm with no problems and very good accuracy. Ergonomics are great but for some reason the trigger pinches the inside of my trigger finger. I may need to adjust my grip but I've never had this issue before.
    Anyway, can't wait until Sig comes out with the 45 Tactical with TB and raised sights. My P227 Tactical may be for sale!
    I just watched the review that hickok45 did on his and he seems to have the same issue. Seems a bandaid is all it takes to remedy the problem. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JGhajT61Xc _JGhajT61Xc

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Bruce Gray's average 6 round groups at 50 yards with a P320 were 3" and his best group was just under 2.4". Shooters are reporting the great accuracy Sig is known for with the new P320. Bruce said this would be The Pistol he shoots from now on.
    Bring it on HK Shooters.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Bruce Gray's average 6 round groups at 50 yards with a P320 were 3" and his best group was just under 2.4". Shooters are reporting the great accuracy Sig is known for with the new P320. Bruce said this would be The Pistol he shoots from now on.
    Bring it on HK Shooters.
    James this is what I shot first time out with it. From left my 124 PD handload, Fed 124 fmj, Fed 115 fmj. Shot at 10 yards off hand. The dot is 3/4". I think I could have done better if I'd better prepared to shoot today, I had been working nights and stopped at the range for a quick shoot of my new gun.

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Nice shooting, what do you think of the trigger?

Trigger is ok, but not as good as my PPQ was out the box. If Bruce puts out a trigger kit, I'll install it and I'm sure it'll be great, I have and HK P30 he did. Anyway for me I prefer a 3-3.5# trigger in a gun I plan to compete with so if I can get a shorter reset and the trigger pull I like this gun will be my go to production gun over my CZ accushadow. Love the way the gun fits my hand and points. I'm sure I can get some better accuracy than what I shot in the above pic, but I didn't have my most accurate ammo with me at the time.

Top Bottom