Got sprayed with Freeze +p today....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    had to go through Freeze+p training TWICE. once with the old flammable stuff and once with 2K3, the 2k3 is much, much worse. my face peeled for several days like i had a sunburn.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Seabee, I got one a bit more humorous... Bicycling and I come up on a couple dogs. One is ok. I don't care for pack mentality though so I sprayed what appeared to be the louder, more aggressive. He bit my bike tire, I shot his snout full. I'm still pedaling, didn't want to fight with re-securing it in my cellphone holder so I shove it down my shirt and my sports bra, keep moving.

Yeah.... Cleavage skin is sensitive too.

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I thought the tear gas chambers in the Army were bad. Then I got hit with Freeze at the prison. That crap burned like fire. A couple of years later I got hit with just the back draft from it on a windy day. My eyes hurt for an hour. Several times other officers would do a cell entry with it and I'd be in a dorm several yards down the walk and have to close all the windows and doors due to it drifting in. I know it's rough and that's why I still carry it.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I have been hit by freeze plus p and fox labs stuff... I think freeze plus P is a little worse even if it is near your face, but damn if that fox labs is a direct hit.. OMG.. to your knees.. pain.. only direct or almost direct..

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    That has to rank up there as one of the most horrible things i've done.

I'd like to know what kind of sick individual thought up some evil stuff like that. :D

The same one who thought of the flash bangs.

Try being in a small bedroom, sprayed with CS and then have sit there and have a flash bang go off, take your mask off and THEN try to walk outside!

Would never do that again!

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    The best is when you go home and hop in the shower. The water A) re activates it and B) runs enough of it down below to set the twins on fire.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    That one seems to have a cone shaped spray pattern. I want something that'll have a 20 to 30 foot stream cof those damn dogs.

Use wasp spray.

A friend who rode his bike in the neighborhood daily carried a broom stick and a can of wasp spray. In BR loose dogs are fair game.

I was misted with Freeze +P when I was practicing. You need to be aware of which way the wind is blowing when you use it.

We had to go into three chambers in the Army, chlorine, regular tear gas, and CS. CS was by far the worst.

YMMV
    :bigok:

Last edited:

satoups

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lousiana
    Being a instructor also and hit several times with different products all I can say is "they all fell like hell in the eyes" regardless of brand of OC.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Use wasp spray.

A friend who rode his bike in the neighborhood daily carried a broom stick and a can of wasp spray. In BR loose dogs are fair game.

I was misted with Freeze +P when I was practicing. You need to be aware of which way the wind is blowing when you use it.

We had to go into three chambers in the Army, chlorine, regular tear gas, and CS. CS was by far the worst.

YMMV
    :bigok:

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 for CS!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I had an officer that was shopping at barneys tell me he was carrying it and it got activated in his car. he showed me his side and apparently the stream had penetrated his skin and it caused chemical burns all the way up to his armpit for the most part. freeze +p is legit.

Top Bottom