Gotta love this one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    "And for any established member considering engaging in a little profiteering, you're going to lose your access to Classifieds.

PMags, AR15 rifles and rifle components. Thirty-three round Glock magazines and the like. You get the idea. Go ahead, post it in Classifieds above list price and see what happens.

And before anyone wants to give me advice, let me make it perfectly clear that I don't give a hoot in Hell what other board owners are allowing. We aren't having it here. I don't care if every other gun board is allowing it. I could not care less."

Great stuff.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's all well and good but they can just take their stuff to Gunbroker or any other number of sites to sell it. Banning them from a site doesn't really hurt them that much. It really hurts all of the other members of the site who may have been interested in what they had but are less likely to see it now. It all goes back to "if you don't like the price, don't buy it" argument. When I see that I just laugh and think "Good luck, pal". But I'd rather see an item and pass than not see an item I may want to buy. I prefer a choice in buying an item or not. I don't need someone else deciding that I shouldn't pay the price someone is asking.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It is refreshing to see that done over at sig forums. However, our classifieds is a different animal altogether. What is proper there would not be proper here.

I have to agree with that. Being area based rather than based on one particular firearm makes it more like a community than a group of enthusiasts with one particular interest. Here you actually have a good chance of meeting the people you converse with on the threads.

Top Bottom