Great article about Black-on-Black crime on The Blaze today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I hate the fact that some are so quick to pull the race card. I work in a predominately black part of town, and if you bring up the travon case or any shooting, they make it seem like the police are only looking for black kids, and all white people get away with anything. Personally if you commit a crime you go to jail. If someone reports a black male with braids etc committed a crime, and a police officer questions you bc u fit the description, it's not bc they are racist. I've been taken down town bc another person with the same name had a warrant. I didn't complain saying they took me to jail bc I was Asian with the same name as one that committed a crime.

I like the fact they put a lot of facts into the article instead of just saying blacks are killing blacks

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    And stats are stats. Whats sad is a lot of news stations will not even report the race of the person committing the crime because its considered being "racist". Its a sad world we live in when saying the race of the person committing the crime is being racist.

H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    And stats are stats. Whats sad is a lot of news stations will not even report the race of the person committing the crime because its considered being "racist". Its a sad world we live in when saying the race of the person committing the crime is being racist.

By limiting our speech insomuch as determining what words we can use and how we can describe people, the process of free-speech limitation begins. Once that begins, "they" (whoever they are) slowly accomplish their goal of making us doubt our autonomy. Say whatever the **** you want, so long as it really is what you want.

H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    I like the fact they put a lot of facts into the article instead of just saying blacks are killing blacks[/QUOTE]

Good catch noob..this is exactly why I posted it.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I watched a show on CNN the other night where a black reporter interviewed and had a discussion about black on black crime. It was a very educating experience for me, and I completely agree with the reporter and his views. There was several black guest, and white guest, and one jewish. I learned that it doesn't matter what race you are, generally people murder within their own race. 93% Black on Black, 86% White on White, and the same goes for Asians and Latino's. Though the blacks make up less than 13% of the U.S. population, they commit more crime per capita by race than any other race. Some people just don't like to hear the truth and will continue to bury their head in the sand rather than deal with this issue directly. The host of the show was very truthful in how he felt. He said he'd rather reporters and media say "N****r" rather than say "the N word" because the N word was more demeaning to him than the actual word, depending of course on the context. I totally agree that when a black person says it, its not taken as degrading, but when a white person or any other race for that matter says it, it is usually in a disparaging way. I know I've been guilty of it myself in the past, and I try not to let people fire me up like they used to and watch how I talk to people. I get it.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I watched a show on CNN the other night where a black reporter interviewed and had a discussion about black on black crime. It was a very educating experience for me, and I completely agree with the reporter and his views. There was several black guest, and white guest, and one jewish. I learned that it doesn't matter what race you are, generally people murder within their own race. 93% Black on Black, 86% White on White, and the same goes for Asians and Latino's. Though the blacks make up less than 13% of the U.S. population, they commit more crime per capita by race than any other race. Some people just don't like to hear the truth and will continue to bury their head in the sand rather than deal with this issue directly. The host of the show was very truthful in how he felt. He said he'd rather reporters and media say "N****r" rather than say "the N word" because the N word was more demeaning to him than the actual word, depending of course on the context. I totally agree that when a black person says it, its not taken as degrading, but when a white person or any other race for that matter says it, it is usually in a disparaging way. I know I've been guilty of it myself in the past, and I try not to let people fire me up like they used to and watch how I talk to people. I get it.

That guy is a Redemptorist High grad from BTR, LA - Don Lemon.

Since I'm a Sacred Heart grad he's still a " Green Weenie".

LOL!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I wonder if the Black on Black crime isn't hardening that culture as evident by the violent attacks on waitresses, tourists, etc. Nature vs. Nurture. We are products of our environment.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    93% of murders where the victim is black, the offender is black.

Well now, what is the % of white victims when the offender is black? I bet it is way higher than 7%

Where are the Skittle marches for us downtrodden white folks, WHERE?!

H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans

Well now, what is the % of white victims when the offender is black? I bet it is way higher than 7%

I'm a sweet tea man, myself. Drinking some now.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles

I'd actually really like to know that number.

Edit: This is the most I could find and it's 20+ years old.
    In 1989, the FBI reported the following:

A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites. B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites. C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites. D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies. E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White neighborhoods. F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last year the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every ten were committed by Blacks against Whites. G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's prison population.
    http://www.libreopinion.com/members/standarte...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom