Greetings From Lafayette!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ElCid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and live in Lafayette, and I really enjoy hunting (duck and deer) and also tactical firearms training. Looking forward to getting lots of good information from you all!

ElCid

ElCid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    Hey Barney,

I've currently attended Intro to Tactical Pistol, Pistol 1, Pistol 2, Intro to Tactical Carbine and Carbine 1 all with VATA, and also pistol and carbine classes with Phobos Solutions. Both are excellent groups who can really help you improve your skills.

ElCid

ElCid

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    Thanks, Emperor- glad to be part of the forum! To be honest I have yet to see that movie, but it's on my to-do list. "ElCid" is the nickname that my alma mater has, so that's what I'm referring to with my name. :)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks, Emperor- glad to be part of the forum! To be honest I have yet to see that movie, but it's on my to-do list. "ElCid" is the nickname that my alma mater has, so that's what I'm referring to with my name. :)

When you do finally watch it, just remember Sophia Lauren for her looks in this movie. 1961 was a long time ago. She does not look the same! :hs:

Top Bottom