Grrrr...Obama just doesn't know when too much...is enough.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Gee, it never once crossed my mind that practicing common courtesy meant "submitting my RIGHTS at the door." Silly me.

There is a huge difference between one of us bowing to someone and the POTUS doing the same.

If you can't understand that then this country surely is doomed.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    There is a huge difference between one of us bowing to someone and the POTUS doing the same.

If you can't understand that then this country surely is doomed.

The higher mind leaps about. It is precisely this sort of tortured illogic that bodes ill for the future of the country.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    You are right Obama is the firstb president of united states to bow. Because he is the first one to get it right.

I now love Obama

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    cool. tell me more about rights, equality and justification of the fact you can move back to japan with your wife. you will never be accepted, you can never own land there, but they freely buy land HERE. the japanese are VERY rude to outsiders when it comes to rights. the japanese police can beat and torture you, and they do so for confessions all the time.

your RIGHT. i have no intention of kissing japanese ass.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    cool. tell me more about rights, equality and justification of the fact you can move back to japan with your wife. you will never be accepted, you can never own land there, but they freely buy land HERE. the japanese are VERY rude to outsiders when it comes to rights. the japanese police can beat and torture you, and they do so for confessions all the time.

your RIGHT. i have no intention of kissing japanese ass.

How about licking Japanese....oh never mind. :mamoru:

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA

Whoa! Slow down, buckaroo... count to ten... find your place in the sun... do something!

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    There is a big difference

When Mrs. Takuan and I visit her family in Japan, I routinely bow to them. I also bow to people I'm introduced to for the first time. This is nothing more than basic courtesy... when in Rome...

People here seem to get upset by the silliest things.

There is a huge difference between you bowing to your family and people in Japan and this. Bowing in Japan is a courtesy. Bowing to a King of a Country is a show of subservience to your leader. Only subjects of a King bow to that King.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom