Guess What. I actually am still alive.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    Hello, my friends!
    Haven't posted in quite while due to lack of money and internet. Ya see, I moved to stay with my dad in Texas back in Feb after my Aunt decided that I was no longer allowed to rent one of her trailers because I called the Sheriff on her.
    But yes, I am still among the living. Sort of, most people around here are kind of mummy-like due to weeks of 100+ temps.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    The temp may not be as bad here but the rain is terrible. I just treated the yard with Ortho Max and less than a month later the ants are back and not only in the yard but some have found their way inside. Don't leave dirty dishes overnight in the kitchen sink unless you want to wake up to a sink full of ants in the morning. :thumbsdown: Know what I'm saying? And I have some sort of agressive kudzu like vine growing everwhere that is thriving in the heat and rain. The crap has even gotten into the walls. I **** you not. Look what I found growing in my living room this morning when I got home.

Anyway, welcome back. Glad you aren't dead and stay cool if you can.

St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA

Well, one day she got into her head to go into said trailer while I was at work, take all of the ammo and both magazines for my Beretta. That is theft. She said that she took them because I always have it loaded, and she was afraid that I might shoot her or my uncle by accident if they came and knocked on the door in the middle of the night. This being said, yes I do answer the door armed. As in, pistol in my holster on my belt during the day and tucked into my robe pocket at night. Shotgun by the door. I asked for them back multiple times over the course of a week. Then finally got fed up and called the law and she wasn't very happy about that. Yes, I was living by myself in this trailer. Yes, there was an actual rental agreement. My aunt just decided that since the trailer was on her property, she could just pop in whenever she felt like it. :mad:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Burglary & Theft...

I don't know anything about the situation, no matter , thats just not the right or legal way to handle what she didn't like.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The temp may not be as bad here but the rain is terrible. I just treated the yard with Ortho Max and less than a month later the ants are back and not only in the yard but some have found their way inside. Don't leave dirty dishes overnight in the kitchen sink unless you want to wake up to a sink full of ants in the morning. :thumbsdown: Know what I'm saying? And I have some sort of agressive kudzu like vine growing everwhere that is thriving in the heat and rain. The crap has even gotten into the walls. I **** you not. Look what I found growing in my living room this morning when I got home.

Anyway, welcome back. Glad you aren't dead and stay cool if you can.

You did see that episode of the "Twighlight Zone Movie" with Stephen King?

Top Bottom