Gun filibuster fails as Senate votes 68-31 to proceed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Haven't we all given her phone line and voicemail the umpteenth degree the past few days?

Now is the time to make it miserable for her to even have a land line plugged in over there.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Are you guys serious? I mean really? Did you think that fat lockstep ideologue was going to do anything else? I know everyone wants to believe that their voice is heard, but I'm not jaded like that anymore. Not at Congress' level.

We could have placed a million calls to her in opposition, and you would get nothing different.

Sorry boys, she is a political prostitute; nothing more, nothing less!

You just be ready to put your money where your mouth is to join me getting her ass out of there. And I will be asking too!

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Are you guys serious? I mean really? Did you think that fat lockstep ideologue was going to do anything else? I know everyone wants to believe that their voice is heard, but I'm not jaded like that anymore. Not at Congress' level.

We could have placed a million calls to her in opposition, and you would get nothing different.

You just be ready to put your money where your mouth is to join me getting her ass out of there. And I will be asking too!

I've got feathers if you've got the tar!

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Oh let me add the real treasonous bastards,...the usual suspects,...

The 16 Republicans who voted to proceed were Sens,...

Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), What a douche
    Kelly Ayotte (N.H.),
    Richard Burr (N.C.),
    Saxby Chambliss (Ga.), RINO
    Tom Coburn (Okla.),
    Susan Collins (Maine), big surprise here,.. she is to the left of Mao
    Bob Corker (Tenn.),
    Jeff Flake (Ariz.), I can not believe this one,.. He was supported by the NRA as a rock solid 2nd amendment guy,...what the hell
    Lindsey Graham (S.C.), This is the poster child of a RINO
    Dean Heller (Nev.),
    John Hoeven (N.D.),
    Johnny Isakson (Ga.),
    Mark Kirk (Ill.),
    John McCain (Ariz.), I agree with John ,... "he is no hero" what a progressive douche bag
    Pat Toomey (Pa.)
    Roger Wicker (Miss.)
    Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) missed the vote.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...rd-with-gun-control-legislation#ixzz2QAwvmGCx
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Come on...She will die in office, there is no way in hell that she we be voted out of office. Look at the voting base in her district. Her voters are not the ones standing up and supporting 2nd Amendment rights.
    These are the same voters who re-elected Morial as mayor and Jefferson as congressman after they had been exposed as crooks, thieves or POS.
    She is pandering to her voters and will be in office as long as she wants to be in office.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh let me add the real treasonous bastards,...the usual suspects,...

The 16 Republicans who voted to proceed were Sens,...

Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), What a douche
    Kelly Ayotte (N.H.),
    Richard Burr (N.C.),
    Saxby Chambliss (Ga.), RINO
    Tom Coburn (Okla.),
    Susan Collins (Maine), big surprise here,.. she is to the left of Mao
    Bob Corker (Tenn.),
    Jeff Flake (Ariz.), I can not believe this one,.. He was supported by the NRA as a rock solid 2nd amendment guy,...what the hell
    Lindsey Graham (S.C.), This is the poster child of a RINO
    Dean Heller (Nev.),
    John Hoeven (N.D.),
    Johnny Isakson (Ga.),
    Mark Kirk (Ill.),
    John McCain (Ariz.), I agree with John ,... "he is no hero" what a progressive douche bag
    Pat Toomey (Pa.)
    Roger Wicker (Miss.)
    Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) missed the vote.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...rd-with-gun-control-legislation#ixzz2QAwvmGCx
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Stop looking at this list as if these people made conscious decisions based on their constituents. This is the game they play to save themselves. They are all in on it!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Come on...She will die in office, there is no way in hell that she we be voted out of office. Look at the voting base in her district. Her voters are not the ones standing up and supporting 2nd Amendment rights.
    These are the same voters who re-elected Morial as mayor and Jefferson as congressman after they had been exposed as crooks, thieves or POS.
    She is pandering to her voters and will be in office as long as she wants to be in office.

You are incorrect, IMHO. She is not pandering to those morons of which you speak. She is pandering to her party and their establishment. I God damned guarantee this pig made a deal in a dark and cloudy barn.

You watch! When the election heats up, these scum in the party will prop her up down here with some favor to wave in everyones faces.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

I don't know if you're trying to be Pessimistic Patty or Reassurance Ronnie.

:mamoru:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom