Gun Gripes: Operation Choke Point 2A

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I found this on IraqVet8888, and wanted to know if this going on or just his opinion. I figure the guys in the Business here would know more & deal with this much more that the regular Joe. If this is real it is some scary shiite!
    It looks like the Fool with the Pen & the Phone is going around congress & the 2A again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OgLeOaUqsU

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Kelly riddell sounds like she has a pretty big axe to gring with the current president. Do you have any sources that interview the administration about their goals in this instead of their political opponents?

Nathan Hale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Louisiana
    Sad, and scary, if true; but, unfortunately, apparently, SOP nowadays. There are too many people in our country with absolutely no respect for, nor appreciation of, our 2nd Amendment.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    OF COURSE its true. But...as I have been saying. Once the US Constitution is side-tracked in the name of "Law and Order".....it set dangerous precedents.

The War on Drugs has been chipping away Americans rights for decades. This newest example.....Gun Shops are similar to Head shops....so they are to be looked down upon by the banking industry.

Hell....all anyone has to do is connect any industry to drugs....and thats it. More circular logic which errodes America's Freedoms

Nathan Hale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Louisiana
    Gun interest should start their own bank/credit union. I'd switch my accounts.

I think that is what the marijuana interest are planning on doing out west.

That should solve the problem.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm not going to go into the intricacies of operations and business decisions that were made for filing for new LLC and EIN and FFL and SOT after Morey Butler stole from us and then deciding to operate under the original LLC and dissolving the new entity

It has nothing to do with the fact that Whitney Bank pulled our bank loan much like so many other gun stores are facing today under the DoJ Operation Choke Point

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I'm not going to go into the intricacies of operations and business decisions that were made for filing for new LLC and EIN and FFL and SOT after Morey Butler stole from us and then deciding to operate under the original LLC and dissolving the new entity

It has nothing to do with the fact that Whitney Bank pulled our bank loan much like so many other gun stores are facing today under the DoJ Operation Choke Point

GAP ONE ENTERPRISES, L.L.C., AFFS, or whatever business name/LLC used.... How were they affected in 2012 by a program not started until 2013?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Take a note from what the Pro Medical Marijuana states have done. They were able to get a bill introduced which defunds the DOJ from using Federal Funds to target legal marijuana sales.

It seems to me, that the gun industry should be able to do the exact same thing....get a bill introduced to defund the DOJ from using Federal Funds to target a legally operated gun related company.

Federal: Senate To Vote Imminently On House Approved Budget Amendment to Defund Medical Marijuana Raids

http://blog.norml.org/2014/06/19/us...-amendment-to-defund-medical-marijuana-raids/

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom