Gun Rights Film in Lafayette

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    Lafayette
    Good Evening, I'm new to the forum & a friend suggested us posting on here about a film that we're promoting. We are seeking support from all gun
    owners/hunters & anyone who is concerned w/ our 2nd Amendment Rights. I'll copy & past some info about the film here. Thanks for you support & all that each of you do for our freedoms everyday.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Most, some, maybe some, or none of you are familiar with Mr. Gordon Hutchinson. He's the shooting columnist for LA Sportsman, a gun rights advocate, an author, etc. Nonetheless, I did a concealed carry class w/ him a few weeks ago. We talked for awhile about his book, "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab". He was contacted by a producer about a film the producer & his team were doing, it's a documentary titled "Assaulted" It's about bringing attacks on 2nd Amendment Rights to the forefront & the book was spotlighted. Gordon was interviewed as were people who told their story in the book. The film sounds awesome & it's set to be on National Public TV only in certain areas of the country. I requested a showing in Lafayette & got approval to have the showing on July 16, time TBA. Gordon has agreed to come down for the showing & to sign books for sale to ticket holders. I believe it's a must see for every gun owner, advocate, hunter, etc. I need your help in getting tickets sold. We've got to sell 90 to have the showing. The link to read the description & reserve your tickets is: https://www.tugg.com/go/pz0sof Please check it out, read about the book, view Gordon's website @ www.gordonhutchinson.com, or call or email me w/ any questions. I know this subject hits home for all of us by all of the 2nd Amendment threads on the site. Thanks for your interest & hope to see you there.

Mr. Gordon, through his affiliation w/ LA Sportsman was able to get this article about the film into the July issue of the magazine. They've posted it front & center on the website as well. For more information, you can see it there. We're pushing fliers, phone calls, websites, clubs, etc. to get the word out. Thanks again for all you guys/gals do to help each of us maintain our way of living.

ZingZang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    I've reserved a ticket, and posted this on my facebook page as well.
    How do I go about getting the fliers or any other promotional material?

Yoda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    Lafayette
    I can mail or fax you a flier if you'd like. PM me w/ the info. The webpage where you reserved your ticket gives great descriptions as well as the LA Sportsman
    home page has great detail as well as a link to my site. Thanks so much for your support. We're starting to move tickets quick.

Top Bottom