Gun sales spike as Ferguson area braces for grand jury decision

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    It's sad those business owners have to resort to boarding up their windows just b/c they are white living in a town where a racially fueled court case is going on.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Time to pay up on the insurance, and take a vacation............. Never come back.

From what we have been fed, the man is going to be [ at least he should be ] found innocent..........
    Therefore, here come the riots.

Anyone see this story differently ?

Plywood burns FAST !

and this comment of course..........
    "Masri claims to say whatever he wants to police and believes they should be trained to take it."

I don't see a good ending even possible here.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If I were the governor of Missouri, I would remind everyone why we have a process for justice and must abide by the decision. I would also remind them that in lieu of the idiot's lawlessness and violence stemming from this episode already; that regardless of the GJ decision; any reverberated violence will be dealt with severe consequences. Warn them that the National Guard will be authorized to do whatever is deemed necessary to maintain the peace.

Then if that crap breaks out, bring a "Shock and Awe" campaign down on them.

Anyone that would criticize him for doing what he is supposed to do; would be an idiot anyway.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I would booby trap my business...................or just leave plenty of gasoline by the front windows maybe the assholes can burn themselves up.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I would booby trap my business...................or just leave plenty of gasoline by the front windows maybe the assholes can burn themselves up.

Too bad some one didn't come up with reactive plywood. Maybe blow up when you throw something at it!:mamoru:

NaughtyMooose

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2014
    United States
    I choose to believe this type of behavior would not be tolerated in many locations across America. While I respect the police and the challenges that they face...there have been many other examples of where store owners standing strong together and came out ok in the wake of natural disaster, civil unrest, etc.

Last edited:

jquinnett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Bossier City, LA
    Well GJ said nope. Guess the threat of riots didn't work again. This MOB method is getting old, Al Sharpdumb needs to retire. Why are they not riots or public concern going on for the 30+ black men killed each weekend in Chicago (which has some of the hardest Gun Control laws)??? Maybe no news worthy.

One of our rights is public speech, assembly, peaceful protest, etc. rioting is not. - but these clowns use it as an excuse to loot, they don't care about Brown, just a chance to steal.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Time to pay up on the insurance, and take a vacation............. Never come back.

From what we have been fed, the man is going to be [ at least he should be ] found innocent..........
    Therefore, here come the riots.

Anyone see this story differently ?

Plywood burns FAST !

and this comment of course..........

I don't see a good ending even possible here.

Most insurance doesn't pay for damage done during "civil unrest"

Top Bottom