Gun Show loophole

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    I've been a subscriber of Crowder for a long while and the really amazing thing is the guy raised in Canada and has better educated himself on second amendment than most Americans. I love how he exposes the reality as opposed to anti gunner misleading talking points/lies.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Just to elaborate a little on the "its more that muskets" argueement. In the time leading up to the declaration and the bill of rights, the british military was an opressive force that the king and his chronies would use to squash any civil or "other" opposition. Our founders were quite specific as to the things that our federal government would be allowed to do and what the American people would be responsible for. With the fear of a standing force ready to trample the people at a moments notice our founders decided our fighting force would be voluntary. Not so much in the since that you sign up an make a career out of it but more like your town just got word the "indians" (pardon the stereotyping) attacked next town over. So John, Dave, Mike, and T-Bob grabs their gear and goes to help their neighbors. Now the gear? What are we talking about here? Well if we the people were to be the fighting force for this country it would be a simple conclusion that whatever another fighing force could produce againts us we should be as well or better equiped to beat them back. In those days it was ships and cannons and muskets and swards and horses. Today? Well look at our military. Every free man has the right to own anything they can offord. I know some people will say that its crazy to allow people to own up arromored vehicles equiped with a ma-duce, or me and uncle Troy parking an F-18 Hornets in our front yards but you treat people like adults they behave like adults. You treat them like children they behave like children.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom