guns 4 trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frankrizzo

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    bay st louis ,MS
    ]looking for 1911 ,45 or a nice AR 15, I have a few guns to trade let me know what you got. thanks

1.SKS -W- WOOD STOCK 1-20 ROUND CLIP,1-10 ROUND CLIP $300sold
    4.MOSSBURG 500 $300sod
    7.carcano/TERNI 17 old gun dont no much about it $100
    8.walther p22 with green lazor $300 sold
    9. jenning 22 cal new in box never fired $125sold
    11.ROHM 22cal revoler $50sold

10. TARUS PT 738 .380acp with crimson trace $350
    5.WESTER AUTO SUPPLY 22CAL. MARLIN MODEL 60 $150
    6.REMINGTON MODEL 514 SINGLE SHOT 22CAL.$150
    2.SKS-W- FIBER FORCES STOCK AND 1-30 ROUND CLIP, 1-5 ROUND CLIP $350
    3.RUGGER M77 , MARK 2 SYN STOCK SS BARREL WITH SCOPE $600

if any one has any questions call me 504-570-8345

Attachments

• IMAG0342.jpg
      IMAG0342.jpg
      227.1 KB · Views: 96
    • IMAG0363.jpg
      IMAG0363.jpg
      182.8 KB · Views: 67
    • IMAG0364.jpg
      IMAG0364.jpg
      223.5 KB · Views: 65
    • rugger mark11.jpg
      rugger mark11.jpg
      2.7 KB · Views: 398
    Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    In before the "clip" flamers.
    What you are calling a terni 17 looks to be a carcano, made in terni Italy. Guessing it is 6.5 mm. I am not knowledgeable enough to tell you actual age and model.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    In before the "clip" flamers.
    What you are calling a terni 17 looks to be a carcano, made in terni Italy. Guessing it is 6.5 mm. I am not knowledgeable enough to tell you actual age and model.

You must have better eyes than me. I can't see anything in those postage stamp size pics.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    yes ill be at work if you have any questions call me after 9am 504-570-8345

The question about living in Bay St Louis is probably aimed at keeping the members of this site from doing something illegal without realizing it. Ms resident, No sales to La resident without a ffl getting involved.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    The question about living in Bay St Louis is probably aimed at keeping the members of this site from doing something illegal without realizing it. Ms resident, No sales to La resident without a ffl getting involved.

I wish they had a "Like" button on the forum

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    I wouldn't mind having the carcano. But that's a little more drive than I feel lime doing. You planning to come to n.o. anytime soon?

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

Q: To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA?
    A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Q: From whom may an unlicensed person acquire a firearm under the GCA?
    A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Q: May an unlicensed person obtain a firearm from an out-of-State source if the person arranges to obtain the firearm through a licensed dealer in the purchaser’s own State?
    A person not licensed under the GCA and not prohibited from acquiring firearms may purchase a firearm from an out-of-State source and obtain the firearm if an arrangement is made with a licensed dealer in the purchaser’s State of residence for the purchaser to obtain the firearm from the dealer.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and 922(b)(3)]

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

Q: To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA?
    A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Q: From whom may an unlicensed person acquire a firearm under the GCA?
    A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

Q: May an unlicensed person obtain a firearm from an out-of-State source if the person arranges to obtain the firearm through a licensed dealer in the purchaser’s own State?
    A person not licensed under the GCA and not prohibited from acquiring firearms may purchase a firearm from an out-of-State source and obtain the firearm if an arrangement is made with a licensed dealer in the purchaser’s State of residence for the purchaser to obtain the firearm from the dealer.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and 922(b)(3)]

Dang lawyer talk brain hurt.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom