Guns and Dryer Sheets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ok, what's up with that? Every used gun I have purchased recently smelled like dryer sheets. I kid you not.

Those that came with cases were the worst. I had to throw the cases out. But even the ones I bought without cases had that smell.

Do guys wrap their guns in dryer sheets? Why? :confused:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Smelly Guns lol

LOL

Sir

I like the smell of dryer sheets so SAVE me the case next time you buy a gun OK?:}

eef613sado9ybi2e9r1c.jpg

geauxbubba

"No Comment"
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Lacombe
    "I love the smell of dryer sheets in the morning, smells like victory" sorry I couldn't resist. Could it be desicant packs smelling like that?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm going to get on my motor bike and visit you in Slidell I got to hear how you know how Britney Spears smells....I'm jealous:{

Bud, Lizzard Creek is closer to Kentwood than Slidell. Head that way and find out for yourself. Shouldn't be too difficult.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Great, I got another one. Hunting rifle this time. Makes perfect sense, too, I can never lose this gun in the woods because I can smell it from 100 yards away. :doh:

Seriously, the smell has permeated the wood, I'm worried this won't be salvageable.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Great, I got another one. Hunting rifle this time. Makes perfect sense, too, I can never lose this gun in the woods because I can smell it from 100 yards away. :doh:

Seriously, the smell has permeated the wood, I'm worried this won't be salvageable.

soak it in doe urine. that should do it. in a pinch, you could always have your wife **** on it. I wouldn't do it yourself, the big bucks can smell the difference. ;)

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham

Do you buy all your guns from the same guy? He must use scented lube.

Top Bottom