Guns For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    2 Left

I have been getting a few PM's asking if certain guns are still available. I update the original post as soon as a deal is pending, then again once finalized and I have cash in hand. So unless you see "I'll take _______ " posted by someone in the thread per rules. Or SOLD next to a gun, it is still available. As per the rules the first I'll Take It post in this thread takes presecdence over PM's. If you want to buy a gun please come in the thread and post I'll take ______ then send a PM. The reason for this is certain for sale adds in the past have become "nasty" due to people saying "well PM'ed him at 8:00. And you posted at 8:01 so I should get it. So to avoid this the first posts in the thread is the winner.

Last edited:

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The Weatherby bolt action in .300 Wby Mag and the Weatherby 12ga shotgun are all that are left. I left some of the others up for feedback purposes. But if it is confusing I could take what is sold off.

I was thinking about adding a few more. I have a few Rem 1100's but I made a few dove hunts with them the past few weeks and remembered how much I like shooting them so I think I'll keep them. I have a few others I am thinking about parting with that I either never or seldom use. But most of the ones I have left have some sentimal value. I wonder how long a Browning Sweet 16 would last on here. Probably a while cause Ninja's don't know what that is. But that was my grand fathers gun so going to hold on to that for now. A G19 and a XD40SC might be on the horizion. As well as an Armalite 16" AR-10.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom