SPF: Guns SPF WTS - Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited 40 S&W - USPSA Limited Division Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Up for sale are my 2 Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited pistols in 40 S&W. These guns were purchased new at the end of 2012 and were only used in competition this year. I will be shooting these guns at the Gator Classic and as such they will not be available until the Monday after the match (10/28/13). The round count on the guns is 900 - 1,100 per gun. The gun details are:

Pistol includes the following Henning Parts: Contour Grips, Competition Magwell, XL Firing Pin, Fiber Optic Front Sight, Fixed Rear Speed Sight, Single Action Return Spring and Plunger Spring. Parts installed by Jim Bodkin which includes his 2.5 lb trigger work

I am looking at $1,350.00 for either gun or $1,550.00 for either gun and 3 Henning tuned 20 round magazines with his new toolless basepads. I have the case and all of the take-off parts. The gun also comes with a factory Megcar K40 mag and I will also include a Hennings old style base pad that had the small screw which means you would only need to get the spring and follower for it

pre_1378317473__picture_original.jpg

I can be reached by PM or by cell at 318 229-3150

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom