Gunshow Aug 11 & 12

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Tiger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    I'll be going on Saturday. I'm in the market for a Beretta CX4, so i'll check and see what they have, worse comes to worse, hopefully i'll get some good deal on bulk ammo.

LaRelicHunter

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Denham Springs La
    Had a good time this morning ran into a few members including JMANROGERS.
    Prices were high as usual but that was expected. Did not try the beef jerky but the red beans and rice looked good.
    Saw a few guns I like and fell in love with a SIG 1911 but I quickly restrained myself as it was not on my list today.
    Did manage one deal in the parking lot for a XDm. like new in the box for 320 from some guy putting his money together for a 1911.
    Also picked up a sling for a special AK I have and a few new RJ shirts.
    Only draw back was the crowd... It was packed.... But hey to get a brand new XD For almost half price I would do it again!
    ;-)

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    All things considered, its not a bad show. Prices are always too high and I get increasingly skeeved out at some of the 400 lb humanoids blocking the aisles, but I got a deal on an Ithaca Model 37 12 ga and my son added some patches/stickers to his collection. Some eye candy there, for sure, but I don't know who would pay $3.5K for a SCAR even if it is FDE. Saw a heavily worn shooter byf Luger for +/- 700 and a nifty 6" S&W Model 66 for $500, but I already have a 4" version of that one.
    Somewere, a pimp is crying. I did see a Nazi Waffenampt marked Hi Power which had been crudely chromed, with mother-of-toilet-seat grips. IIRC the price was around 6 bills for that one.

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    Did any of yall see that 1911 .22LR that the Red Jacket guys had for $1800 :0:0.

The show was alright. Stayed for 30 minutes. Seen everything since it was nearly identical to the last show. Snatched 80rnds of 7.62x54r for 20 bucks and jetted out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom