Gurkha takes out 30+ Taliban

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    The Gurkha are badass I got to speak with a few while in Singapore a couple years ago. They gave him the SECOND highest honor... what you gotta do to get the highest? Take out a tank with your messkit???

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    The Gurkha are badass I got to speak with a few while in Singapore a couple years ago. They gave him the SECOND highest honor... what you gotta do to get the highest? Take out a tank with your messkit???

The British Army is probably trying to downplay it after another gurkha decapitated a Taliban commander last year; the Army is afraid of offending the wogs by damaging a body.

rapaint66

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    South Baton Rouge
    Sounds like the makings of an excellent documentary.....Goose bumps just picturing how it all went down.
    Still, it makes me wonder why it took 10 years to kill that raghead bastage Usama

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Still, it makes me wonder why it took 10 years to kill that raghead bastage Usama

In the interests of being correct, the head coverings worn by arabs are not rags, they are small pieces of cloth cut from sheets. So the correct terminology for them is not rag heads, it is

SHEET-HEADS.

Going forward, let's all try to use the correct term :)

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    "Corporal Dipprasad Pun, 31, said he thought he was going to die and so had nothing to lose in taking on the attackers who overran his checkpoint.... fired more than 400 rounds, launched 17 grenades and detonated a mine.... Surrounded, the enemy opened fired from all sides and for 15 minutes.... At one point, he used his machine gun tripod to knock down a militant who was climbing the walls of the compound...."

I'd really like to see a video of all that....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'd really like to see a video of all that....

Me too considering this was most likely the tripod. :D

e1120.png

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    One would probably have to die while doing something heroic. Kinda like the CMH here. I'm not military but I think there has only been 1 or 2 to get it that lived.

Top Bottom