Guys that carry a Glock 26

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jvigne1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Looking for an IWB holster for my G26. Not really interested in a supertuck, looking for something a little more easy on/easy off because I am cannot carry everywhere I go (mostly because of being on LSU campus on and off), I have it in a Blackhawk tuckable from when I had my G19, and it fits ok (just a little extra material at the bottom), but looking for something made for the gun and that has an adjustable cant to give a more secure grip for draws. The grip is already small, so every bit counts.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Buddy of mine carries his in this one. Baton Rouge Police Supply sells em, and he loves it

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Galco-Summer-Comfort-Holster-Right-hand/dp/B002AXZ032/ref=sr_1_7?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1299990832&sr=1-7[/ame]

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    If you can find a GALCO Scout model, it is perfect. It can be drawn and re-holstered with one hand and you can remove the holster with gun still in it and replace IWB with one hand, without looking.
    The Scout was their most popular IWB, but they inexplicably quit making them a few months ago. I bought a few and still have one un-used but really don't want to part with it. The Scout does not have adjustable cant, but the G26 is too short for that feature, anyway. It isn't secure in any of my several G19 holsters.
    Try calling Gary at Packing Heat Gunleather in McAllen, Texas. They are the largest stocking GALCO retailer in the world and are very, very helpful. Be sure you understand their strict return policy before ordering, though !
    If you have problems, P.M. me and we'll talk by e-mail.
    I'd be glad to lend you one to try for a few days or a week, first. My son lives in BTR and we're there frequently. I'm LSU faculty
    leVieux.

Lion_hunter

Getting There
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    I carry 27's (same size as 26), one on ankle, one IWB. The IWB holster I prefer is a leather Gould and Goodrich:
    with belt loops snaps: http://www.ondutygear.com/control/product/~product_id=GG810
    with metal belt clip: http://www.ondutygear.com/control/product/~product_id=GG890

I use the metal belt clip version for easy on and easy off. No problem with draw as the metal clip fits well on my belt setup. Only issue with the metal clip version is there is no sweat guard for the back of the slide, so if you sweat a lot, you'll need to make sure you clean off the salt on the slide every day. I don't sweat heavily, so it's not an issue to me. This holster is the lowest profile for CC that I own, which is why I prefer it, and it is comfortable.

Lyon

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    opplanet-galco-pocket-protector-holster-glock-27-ambidextrous-nat-pro286.jpg

Works. I had to try it to believe it. Better than IWB IMO.

Galco Pro 286. Inexpensive to boot.

Uncle Mikes #4 works just fine.

Galco Ankle Glove is great, but with my bad feet I can't wear it long.

I've got a couple Galco Clip ons that work supprisingly well (Leather)
    Picked them both up in deals.

Got a AIWB, forget the maker... the CHEAP Blade Tech works well.

Don't see the point of IWB with it, I'd strap on with a Glock 19

Top Bottom