Guys that carry a Glock 26

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Mohave Desert, CA
    Check out the Remora...you won't be sorry! I use one in my pants pocket with a 22 cal and another IWB w/ Glock 23. Probably one of the most versatile and cost-effective holsters currently available.

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Looking for an IWB holster for my G26. Not really interested in a supertuck, looking for something a little more easy on/easy off because I am cannot carry everywhere I go (mostly because of being on LSU campus on and off), I have it in a Blackhawk tuckable from when I had my G19, and it fits ok (just a little extra material at the bottom), but looking for something made for the gun and that has an adjustable cant to give a more secure grip for draws. The grip is already small, so every bit counts.

Just sell me your g26 and you won't have to worry about it. J/k, when I had mine it was in a raven holster.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    I use a Comp-Tac Infidel (IWB) with the belt clip. The newer design belt clip is much better than the old design, IMO. It is easy to remove and put back on. I have used this holster for almost three years between the G19 and G26, I have never had an issue with the holster coming off the belt and out of my pants. I tried out a supertuck for a while but I keep coming back to the infidel.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom