H. Cain---My vote will depend on his VP running mate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Thinking about maybe supporting Herman Cain for Pres. but it will depend on who he chooses for his running mate. The reason is that he has had colon cancer in the past and just in case I will want a VP who will be able to assume the Presidency if needed and someone who will not be a woosie.

Just something to consider, it's important.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I don;t think anyone in the geneneral public knows what she believes on 90% of the issues.

I only jumped on her (no pun intended) because she's a Republican and she's in two minorities of the US population. However, I could very well be wrong. If she claims to be a Republican but behaves more like a Democrap, then she won't get my vote.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    His decision on VP runningmate is contingent on his securing the nomination. Once he's nominated, it's him or Obama.

I understand the concern, but if you'd even consider voting for Cain, can you really say that you'd support Obama solely because of a sub-optimal VP runningmate? Obama's runningmate is Joe Biden. I think any of the nominees is better than Biden. ;)

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i wouldnt vote for someone who was part of the Federal Reserve, which is the top reason why we have financial problems in this country...

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    i wouldnt vote for someone who was part of the Federal Reserve, which is the top reason why we have financial problems in this country...

Who better to know how to dismantle it?

If we really believe what Cain says about keeping the Fed, then that says a lot for our belief in his honesty since, as a whole, I think we don't really believe most of what the other candidates are saying.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell

And all this time I thought the top reason we have financial problems is that whenever Congress gets a hold of a dollar, they spend it 6 times. I sure as hell wouldn't vote for someone who was a part of Congress. Like Gingrich, Bachman and especially Paul.

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    And all this time I thought the top reason we have financial problems is that whenever Congress gets a hold of a dollar, they spend it 6 times. I sure as hell wouldn't vote for someone who was a part of Congress. Like Gingrich, Bachman and especially Paul.

If the FED wasn't there to print it, it would be a lot harder for congress to spend it.

If you don't agree with Paul ideas and plans is one thing, but looking at his voting record you can't blame him for the spending congress does.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Sorry, Jim,

I disagree. All of this talk of "plans" and running mates is waaaayyyy premature.

We need to get one of those guys ELECTED, first !

Then, we need to support them as they work with the new Congress to try to reverse Obama/Soros damages.

Any of the current crop except Romney could do it.

So, let's quit "Building castles in the air" AND get someone elected !

leVieux
    p.s. AND, remember, both of Obama's S.C.o T U.S. justices will still be there, for decades !

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Sorry, Jim,

I disagree. All of this talk of "plans" and running mates is waaaayyyy premature.

We need to get one of those guys ELECTED, first !

Then, we need to support them as they work with the new Congress to try to reverse Obama/Soros damages.

Any of the current crop except Romney could do it.

So, let's quit "Building castles in the air" AND get someone elected !

leVieux
    p.s. AND, remember, both of Obama's S.C.o T U.S. justices will still be there, for decades !

Yow, but they have to have a running mate before they get elected, therefore, I'm just sittin' around to see who's gonna run with whom. Too bad R. Paul doesn't have a common sense foreign policy cause he has alot of good sense on our economic woes.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    If the FED wasn't there to print it, it would be a lot harder for congress to spend it.

If you don't agree with Paul ideas and plans is one thing, but looking at his voting record you can't blame him for the spending congress does.

But you can blame Herman Cain for the Fed. All I'm asking for is a little intellectual consistency.

Btw, it's the US Bureau of Printing and Engraving that prints money, not the Fed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom