WTS: H&K Model 940 w/Swarovski Optics: $2500

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • icetrain400

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    New Orleans, LA
    IMG-1962.jpgIMG-1963.jpgIMG-1964.jpgIMG-1965.jpg

Hi folks,

I am looking to sell my father's H&K Model 940. It is in fabulous shape as it as only been shot maybe 10 times since its original purchase in the 80s. The rifle comes with a Swarovski 9x36 Optic, one magazine, a hard case, and I will even throw in my 30.06 rounds to sweeten the deal (probably have around 100-200).

If you are unfamiliar with this rifle, it is a civilian model chambered for 30.06. It was based off the original SL7 that was chambered for .308 Winchester. They are fairly rare as I believe they were only made and imported from West Germany for 2 or 3 years. The rifle has a walnut finish and is quite nice. The rifle shoots great and is very accurate.

These rifles currently sell for anywhere between $2000-$4000. I have seen them go for as high at $6000. Since I am throwing the rounds in, I was going to ask for $3000, but to make it easier I just set a rock-bottom price of $2500, which I feel is more than fair of a rifle of this quality.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or would like any additional pictures. I think I have the original receipt as well.

icetrain400@gmail.com

Thanks,

Andy C.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom