H&K PSG1 Sniper Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFFS

When seconds count...
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    **ON CONSIGNMENT** H&K PSG1 Sniper Rifle .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO

Scope: Hendsoldt 6x42, 6 settings from 100 to 600 meters. Expected accuracy: Sub-1MOA with match grade ammunition

$11,000.00 (Serious Buyers Only) — at American Freedom Firearms

523779_277135795732012_710465626_n.jpg

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Wow. Can I come over just to touch it? You should list this on Hkpro.com. They don't see many of these.

This is why I posted "Serious Buyers Only". By request of the seller, we are not allowed to just let people come and "touch" it.

Sorry, but we have to respect the wishes of those who entrust our company to handle selling their firearms.

ChrisK

May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    Man that's nice, trade for a Pauza P50 & ~500 rounds of .50bmg? haha That's all I got that would even come close to the asking price on that beauty.

St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    I've always wondered why these are so pricey. Is it because they're so uncommon? I mean, you could buy a brand new Barrett for some of the prices I've seen on PSG-1's.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I've always wondered why these are so pricey. Is it because they're so uncommon? I mean, you could buy a brand new Barrett for some of the prices I've seen on PSG-1's.

If you had to compare them to cars, a Barrett would be the Hummer and the H&K PSG-1 would be the Ferrari 250 GTO. Uncommon and the historical significance for what it was in it's day makes it so valuable. Sure, there's faster and more technologically advanced, but you don't see it being driven by every other soccer mom yapping on a cell phone.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge

These are collector pieces now. $11k is about what they are selling for currently if you can find one. According to wikipedia there are only about 400 of them in the US.

N

nickclason

does it contain magazine in it? other wise nice style and gun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom