HAHAHA..Buyer's remorse for Libtard's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Not necessarily...

welfare%20cliff.jpg

I guess I stand corrected. I was looking at it more from:
    1. The cost to deliver a child, which may or may not be covered by health insurance.
    2. Medical care for the child, especially if the child is a sickly one. Even a well child will require some medical care throughout their lifetime.
    3. Food, because kids have to eat too and they usually eat A LOT when they are teenagers.
    4. Clothing, because they are constantly outgrowing them as they age. Heck, I still roller coaster into bigger and smaller sizes myself here at 40.
    5. Schooling
    A. There is no way in hell I would send a child of mine to a public school.
    B. College is expensive and I would do everything I could to help a child of mine versus watching them rack up $50k or more in student loans.

If you add up all the associated costs previously mentioned, that will usually outweigh the amount in assistance that an average 2 income family receives from the government. As for a single female baby factory, maybe not.

I guess that brings me to another problem in the USA, morals and values have gown WAY downhill in my lifetime. I remember a time when it was out of the ordinary to see an unwed teenage mother with a kid. Now it seems like the norm when I venture out and about.

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Just wait until next friday, when the handful of dems that actually have a job start bitching, by the end of the month, they will ALL have been hit with their taxes that are actually HIGHER than the so-called "rich" people's.

And when they realize that Obamacare isn't free like they thought and their insurance premiums keep increasing to help pay for all of it's mandates...

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    Yeah, Premium's are going up so is their Dr.co-pay and when they realize the coverage of their insurance has decreased they will really be pissed....imagine that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I was looking at it more from...

I guess that brings me to another problem in the USA, morals and values have gown WAY downhill in my lifetime. I remember a time when it was out of the ordinary to see an unwed teenage mother with a kid. Now it seems like the norm when I venture out and about.

As a brand new father myself, I totally understand what you mean with the extra costs.

I also think what is considered acceptable or common place these days is wayyyyy screwed up.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I LOVE the fact that I recently landed a new job, just switched the entire family to my insurance plan, and my monthly premium is $13. I only have a $2500 deductible, the company contributes $2100 to my HSA, and after the deductible is paid, 100% coverage. No co-insurance or anything. The only reason I went with the "high deductible" plan, and saved $12 a month, is because our 2nd child is due in a couple weeks, and that'll burn the deductible up all at once, and end up with me coming out of pocket $400 for the entire year, including maternity.

I didn't think insurance like this existed anymore, I grilled the hell out of my HR rep to try to figure out the catch, and amazingly, there is none.

Now it's time for me work on that $400,000+ plus tax bracket so my taxes will go down. :D

Top Bottom