Halftime show ....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I don't know if it was the worst , but it was BAD . Poor music selection , poor engineering , just plain bad . Slash was fair though .

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    In comparison to the last several, I was impressed with the improvement. Add a few more lights and drop glitter from the ceiling and it closely mimics my morning shower routine.

jmeng

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Wasn't too impressed but IMO the band selection was way better than the last few years. Maybe its just because of my age but the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springstein were horrible. I like the Black Eyed Peas but they sounded like crap live.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Sorry I love the black eyed peas love their music and what then did was their style but I have seen better half times shows.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have enjoyed some of their music in the past , but that show did nothing to showcase their talent . Fergie looked good , but as soon as she opened her mouth , it was over for me .

Golden-Eagle

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Mandeville
    The mixing crew was horrible. It was obvious the Singers and Slash were good. Mics were cutting in and out and they never balanced the vocals with the music track. It's a pity. We got better sounds from the Officiating Crew.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I had to YouTube it since I missed it but come on, 12 minutes of crap? Whoever orchestrated that needs to go back to school. As someone mentioned earlier, audio wasn't great from the hardware to the singers, then half the time I never understood the whole arrows/oblong/hearts dealio. I couldn't watch the whole thing, that's how much I was impressed. Skipped every 20-30 seconds when it got annoying. Damn tron dancers. Looked like some kind of cult or something.

Top Bottom