Hand Grenade drink?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    Let me first say that I'm not a drinker so I don't really know much about alcohol.

I'm going back to Chicago for a quick vacation and a friend asked me if we have a drink down here called the Hand Grenade and I said that I would look into it.

Upon Googling it, I found that it's a popular drink from New Orleans.

Now my question is, does it come in bottle form so I can take a bottle back to him?

I'm at Ft. Polk, anyone have any idea where I can buy some from? Driving 4+ hours to New Orleans isn't very practical.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I've lost a LOT of great memories due to Hand Grenades! You get them at Tropical Isle in the quarter. It's a mixed drink that really messes you up. They do sell a bottled Hand Grenade mixer, you just add Everclear. It's not the same as the drink they serve at the bar, but it tastes the same and definitely gets the job done.

http://www.tropicalisle.com/shop.html

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    consists of 1½ ounces each of rum, gin, vodka, grain alcohol, and melon liquor served over crushed ice and garnished with mint, they sell them on Tropical Isle on Bourbon, you can get the mix

This is my friend C for her B-day in NOLA drinking some "Hand-Granades", they actually dress a guy up as a Granade durng the day and kids LOVE to take pictures with him right outside the BAR.

attachment.php

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    consists of 1½ ounces each of rum, gin, vodka, grain alcohol, and melon liquor served over crushed ice and garnished with mint, they sell them on Tropical Isle on Bourbon, you can get the mix

This is my friend C for her B-day in NOLA drinking some "Hand-Granades", they actually dress a guy up as a Granade durng the day and kids LOVE to take pictures with him right outside the BAR.

attachment.php

I see that she is a member of the SGM....

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    SGM = Sergeant Major ???????????????

scissor gang mafia

Noun. 1.) Can be used to refer to trendy MTV aspiring suburban douche bags, who pose for pictures to be displayed on the internet by creating "scissors" with their fingers. The telltale sign of true SGM members has the "scissor" fingers usually accompanied with some type of bend in the elbow, a pouty or serious glare, and an air of poser which elicits a sense of physical and emotional disgust. 2) Abbreviated as SGM.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    or.....

scissor gang mafia

anyone from 12 to 25 who feels the need to take pics while flashing the peace sign, usually with the arm bent across the chest, trying to look 'gangsta'. an overtly outward attempt to cover for douchebaggery. for added effect will also turn hat side ways. can be certifed by asking them to spell 'ghetto' or by simply pointing a camera at them. actually flashing the sign in front of a real gang banger would get their ass kicked for being a poser. tend to 'represent' in great numbers on myspace by taking self portraits. usually outed on the dirty dot com.

Top Bottom