handgun pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    2hb6i1tijzeuhtca4h8d.jpg

Is this one of those which one doesn't belong IQ pictures. Because if so I am going with the glock with the pink mag.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    You need another J-Frame dood...

Cardinal rule:
    3 is 2, 2 is 1

Where did this cardinal rule come from I hear tons of people reference it. I don't get it personally. It seems like a scheme put in place to justify gun purchases to the wives. I don't mind supporting because of that but 3 is 2 what? I mean I can justify two of one gun but three why three and if you need three why not 7? Where does it end? I have two arms and 2 is 2. Someone let me in on this please.

It reminds me of the if your 10 minutes early your 5 minutes late BS. If this is true we will need to redefine the terms early and late. Needless to say I tried explaining this to my high school baseball/football coach and as a result I got in pretty decent shape.

So if this is really a cardinal rule I move to make 2 = 1 and 3 = 2. After doing so we will not have accomplished anything and we will be back to making illogical cardinal rules that confuse individuals on firearm forums. I hate you and your illogical cardinal rules. I don't take commands from anyone besides the pope and the man himself fight the power.

01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 00100000 01001101 01000101

Last edited:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Where did this cardinal rule come from I hear tons of people reference it. I don't get it personally. It seems like a scheme put in place to justify gun purchases to the wives. I don't mind supporting because of that but 3 is 2 what? I mean I can justify two of one gun but three why three and if you need three why not 7? Where does it end? I have two arms and 2 is 2. Someone let me in on this please.

It reminds me of the if your 10 minutes early your 5 minutes late BS. If this is true we will need to redefine the terms early and late. Needless to say I tried explaining this to my high school baseball/football coach and as a result I got in pretty decent shape.

So if this is really a cardinal rule I move to make 2 = 1 and 3 = 2. After doing so we will not have accomplished anything and we will be back to making illogical cardinal rules that confuse individuals on firearm forums. I hate you and your illogical cardinal rules. I don't take commands from anyone besides the pope and the man himself fight the power.

flabbergasted.jpg

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

think failure. :o

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

It comes from the real world... where **** goes wrong, gear breaks etc.

common useage and likely source is the Military... where if you don't have a second radio, or GPS, etc to use when your first one gets skull ****ed my Mr Murphy...

Your dead.

tea333

Dysfunctional Vet
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Kimber SS Ultra Raptor II

Kimber SS Ultra Raptor II. Just put on a set of grip panels made of Amboyna Burl with a satin finish.

OfficersAmboynaBurlgripswithasatinf.jpg

The frame is made of aluminum. Makes this little honey light and comfortable for CC but at the same time using Corbon 230gr FMJ's it's very controlable for a 3 inch barrel .45.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La

It's very simple if you have attended any quality training schools or even purchased some of their training DVD's.

To summarize why it would be important to have the 3 is 2 gun mentality from the words of Clint Smith.

"Don't give your crappy gun to your wife just because you want to get a new shooter for yourself"... That crappy gun might be the one that saves your life, so buy your wife the same gun your would buy yourself...

And the theory of that quote, think about this. You have only 2 Glock 19's (one for you, one for your wife). Someone breaks in your house and YOUR G-19 craps out (the famous trigger spring breaks) and your wife is there with hers. Whadda you do? Wish you go go to your back up G-19 (which you do not have), or take the one away from your wife?

Guns are made by humans, like everything else and WILL FAIL!!!

What would you do?

FloridaFialaFan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And Now For Something Completely Different

Neat little oddball from the late 1960s. Only about 1200 of 'em made in Watertown, SD. Single-shot .22rf SHORTS only. What is it???

BIGHORNPICS001_edited.jpg

BIG HORN ARMS CO.. Stock is NOT wood, but a concoction they made specifically for this interesting piece. Note the box it came in was also wood grain graphic, shaped to the pistol, and even included a plastic carrying handle. Not something you'll find in many gun shops . . .

Best regards ~ ~ ~ FFF

GUN CONTROL is not about guns, it's about CONTROL.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    my new favritist gun (mebbe)... just came from Bass Pro where we shot this beast for the first time. It was actually very tame, however I was shooting some old EBRSO training rounds (read as loaded to 40S&W specs). I guess with the good chit she may bark a little louder. The extra ported inch really seems to schmooooth it out a bit.

pix512515640.jpg
    pix512515703.jpg

Top Bottom