Handgun Practice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L Square

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Handgun shooters. Not only do we practice on Monday nights at Precision, we also have a similar practice at the Baker Range on Wed. We try to start around 5:30. We have a bit more room to move around than at Precision, plus we don't use impossible targets like Bryan does on Monday nights. If you're interested, let me know. Those of you who know me already realize that I don't frequent this website often, so feel free to contact me by email at lasecord@yahoo.com, or by phone at 225/647-1909. You'll have better luck with the email. Hope some of you who are considering shooting come out. You'll quickly realize what you've been missing. And, Bryan, thanks for thinking I'm cool.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well Lloyd I didn't say you are cool, I said we keep you cool.:eek3: That way you won't smell really bad.:mamoru: And we don't shoot impossible targets, why would you shoot at some thing that is impossible to hit. All of our targets have been hit many times, even you hit a few. Yes, the Baker Range has more room to run around and yes it is heated in the summer and cooled in the winter.:dogkeke: It even rains inside on a good rainy night but we continue to shoot there.

So there you have it folks. We are really lucky in this area to have 2 ranges for practice at our disposal. Now there is no excuse for you not to come out and enjoy a good night of having fun shooting.

Beauxdog :)

Top Bottom