Harvey quintuple shooting - 3 under the age of 3...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wow. Lot of criminal back ground for such young guys. Very said story about the little girl. I think there's a special place in hell for them.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    This shooting was all over WWL-TV Morning News as it happened. Some JPSO were right next door to the shooting on an unrelated call, heard the car screaming out of the lot and went after them. The resulting chase and investigation tied up traffic all over town for hours.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    I'm sure the thugs "legally" bought the weapons and had the necessary paper work or CCW permits! I mean crimals can't have guns so the fact that they have guns can only mean one thing......................they aren't criminals!

Bam Bam

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I was actually working the ER when it happened and the crazy thing was the suspect who jumped off the overpass was in the same ER as all of the victims and they had a hoard of relatives in the waiting area all of which where very unsettled (rightfully so). It isn't every day in New Orleans when you have 6 trauma activations in a 1 hour period (just every other day). Children are always difficult.

At the time I wasn't angry but that changed when I saw the background of the suspects. Our legal system is a mess.

Last edited:

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    " At least three have previously been accused of murder but never convicted, according to court records."

Sad thing is these thugs get around the system. The prosecution is a joke in New Orleans. Murders go unsolved everyday around there.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wow. Lot of criminal back ground for such young guys. Very said story about the little girl. I think there's a special place in hell for them.

There is not hell after life IMO. They need to pay in the here and now!

This government finds a way to pay for "free ****" for illegal immigrants, fraudulent appliers of welfare, medicaid, disability, and jobless beneifts, and a litany of others; but we can't come up with the money to convict and incarcerate murderers?

That's fabulous!

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I cannot tell you guys how much this pisses me off. I spent my first 32 years of life in Terrytown and Gretna, and when asked where I grew up gotta say Terrytown--moved to Gretna when I was in 11th grade. My old hometown has definitely gone to crap and reading this stuff makes me glad I left to raise my family. Hell, I lived two blocks away from the dip$@&t on Deerfield..What were they doing attacking women and children? Real tragedy for the kids involved and will be scarred for life..Jail is too good for this trash..

Top Bottom