Has anyone been to

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ammac

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie
    I've been several times. Jack and Judy are great. The facility is top notch. Jack will definitely teach you lots, especially if this is your first class. I would put his classes more on a "competition" instruction level vs tactical training. I would choose Vata if that's your flavor. Jack is an accomplished competitor, former LEO and great guy. Sign up and go if you get a chance.

rsmoree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Mississippi
    I need to get my Ms endorsement and I am trying to find a class. I have no formal training so I am looking foward to it.

Scottie

ammac

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie
    I need to get my Ms endorsement and I am trying to find a class. I have no formal training so I am looking foward to it.

Scottie

What's an "endorsement"? I think Elite has intro classes. Also, I believe their intro class serves as a conceal and carry certification. You'll thoroughly enjoy the experience. Enjoy!

rsmoree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Mississippi
    What's an "endorsement"? I think Elite has intro classes. Also, I believe their intro class serves as a conceal and carry certification. You'll thoroughly enjoy the experience. Enjoy!

Go to thier website. It is a law the Ms Legislature passed that if you take the class you can carry in a lot of the otherwise restricted places such as court house, Church, etc.... I have only skimmed through the law so I may be wrong on the places that are allowed.

Scottie

Top Bottom