Has anyone fired a shotgun with a Magpul SGA stock?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I bought an IAC 982 Hawk and was thinking about putting a Magpul SGA Stock and forearm on it. Besides looking a little funny, does anyone have any feed back based on shooting one?

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    I had an 870 with Magpul furniture on it. It takes some getting over the look, but once you shoulder it, it makes sense. I didn't need the additional cheek riser but I did add a couple of the LOP spacers. If they ever make a furniture set for the 1100, I would definitely buy it. Only real complaint was the recoil pad material they use is so grippy that it tends to catch on your shirt.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I had the Remington 870 Magpul edition... in typical 870 fashion it was a great shooter and I had no problems with the furniture whatsoever. As mentioned above... the look doesn't seem right at first (though it does look "tactical"), but once you hold it, it's ergonomically sound.

The only thing I did to mine was add an RMR to the top rail, a side saddle, the Magpul Sling point and the sling point on the barrel and tube.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Like others have said, it's getting around the looks. I bolted a kick lite stock to one of my Mossberg 500's after I decided to turn it into a slug gun. It looked funny with a AR type pullout stock, the angle and length just looked way off. But after the first shot, I decided it was the stock for the job. Now if I can just find a ported slug barrel...

Top Bottom