Has anyone heard anything about JBE making antigun exec orders?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smb5769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    The title is fairly self explanatory, has anyone heard anything? I heard that Obama is in Baton Rouge, and the subject of gun laws (of course) and JBE making executive orders was touched on. Is this so?

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    He feels that common citizens don't have any need or use for ARs or AKs. He actually said that to one of my co-workers who knew him growing up. SO, keep that in mind. He said that only the military and LE should have those kinds of rifles....

smb5769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    How in the heck did Louisiana screw up and let him get in? Now I see why no gun manufacturers relocated here.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The same way our country elected Obama. People wanting handouts.

I agree, but it had just as much to do with republicans not voting during the run off due to Vitter's past personal problems. As much as it is the outcome due to handout wanting liberals, it also falls on the ideological republicans that refused to vote for Vitter due to problems of the past (even though they were deplorable and disgusting).

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    The media and the other candidates made the campaign all about Vitter's irrelevant past and a lot of folks fell for it . The Dems have turned character assassination into an art and it was used effectively to neutralize Vitter . Since he was the strongest , they took him down and this is what we ended up with .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have come to accept that at some point guns will be a thing of the past "for honest folks".

It does get tiring to have to keep worrying about this crap all of the time! It shows just how far zealots are willing to go for their ignorant views!

As for the "Bug" (Bell Edwards), if he starts walking back all of his campaign slogans and promises for ideological expedience, he could be ripe for recall! Remember, there were a hell of a lot of people that stayed home for that election.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I have come to accept that at some point guns will be a thing of the past "for honest folks".

We will have the full force of the UN keeping us safe. They will take over the policing of our nation. Non-federal law enforcement just can't be trusted. It's all lining up. The Kings plan will one day be law of the land.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    We will have the full force of the UN keeping us safe. They will take over the policing of our nation. Non-federal law enforcement just can't be trusted. It's all lining up. The Kings plan will one day be law of the land.

You do know someone with ask you to remove your cover indoors (tin foil hat).

But

It wont be me cause I happen to agree thats where this whole thing is going. Thats their goal and thats why for the last 8 years political unrest has been faked, and created by the left.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    I am a die hard conservative and I voted for JBE. My reason for doing so was simple.

I hated Vitter more than I did Edwards.

Vitter had 12 years in office as Senator. In that time, he introduced SEVEN bills. During that time, he was the most absent Senator in Washington. He missed more votes than any other Senator. Why would someone want him as Governor.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am a die hard conservative and I voted for JBE. My reason for doing so was simple.

I hated Vitter more than I did Edwards.

Vitter had 12 years in office as Senator. In that time, he introduced SEVEN bills. During that time, he was the most absent Senator in Washington. He missed more votes than any other Senator. Why would someone want him as Governor.

This is kind of flawed logic! Flawed because one could argue that his lack of introduced bills shows he is for less government?!? After all, the more bills you have the more laws you end up with. You need larger government to enforce more laws. And I think you are mistaken on many of those accusations. Here is the truth about Vitter's record if you care to analyze.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/david_vitter/400418

Nonetheless, the damage is done! The Bug is just getting started!

Top Bottom